[RECR] Wise Men Distracted
Tuesday 20/08/2013, 18:14
W M Daexen - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
194 messages
[RECR] Wise Men Distracted
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Tuesday 20/08/2013, 18:14

Wise Men Distracted

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away... A chick named Kate stumbled across a guild unlike any she had ever encountered. After a brief conversation over some wings and beers, she quickly realized these were not the typical noob guilds she was accustomed to dealing with. These guys were smart and saavy, cool and collected, rich and beautiful... basically the most interesting guild in the world! They had mastered every facet of the game called Urban Rivals, and probably life too. And what's more, they were incredibly humble... Well Kate knew instantly that she just HAD to join this guild somehow. After years of arduous training (and hazing), she finally was able to call herself a proud member of Wise Men Distracted. And all was good for many years, until one day the Wise Men found out that Kate was a cheating little tramp who betrayed WMD by secretly awarding Cr's to noobs that didn't deserve them. Can you believe it?! So the Wise Men used their Wise Powers and transformed Kate into a lvl 1 noob, and banished her from all guilds permanently. Nobody ****'s with WMD!

We are wise (most of the time), men (and women! - still looking for 3-gendered aliens to join), and distracted (not that distracted... oooh... I have another life in Candy Crush... be right back)...

care to join us?

Send your inquiries along with a 100K clintz processing fee to your favorite WMD admin (processing fee waived for appropriately wise and unwise, distracted and not-so-distraced applicants).
« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

11/194
Lucas Moon - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 23/08/2013, 05:28

Im just curious if one joins how often are they expected to play, and what are they expected to do?
12/194
A-Trak - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 23/08/2013, 07:05

You will be expected to play EVERY day, and win EVERY game... muahahaha
13/194
Friday 23/08/2013, 14:08

Lol @trak but yeah really what is to be expected, someone with bad intents could just simply buy his way into your guild and gain your trust reach admin and then delete all the members, that happened to me once, its not pretty, but WMD has been around for ages, I actually always wanted to be in WMD or Excalibur when I first started, they were just so amazing to me, so I know you had an academy and you guys are awesome, but Im just wondering whats to be expected, you can msg me if you want
14/194
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 23/08/2013, 19:32

@ Lucas Moon - the fee was a joke
It's hard to get on the admin team, so I am not worried about that
15/194
Friday 23/08/2013, 22:21

I see, so Im not trying to be rude but its WMD everyone would wanna join, but what are the requirements? Do I have to excel in elo or something or just tell you all about me?
16/194
Saturday 24/08/2013, 17:12

Biggest requirement is: activity.

If you want to excel at ELO, that's great... we have threads dedicated to the basics, players that can help you out and even weekly discussions. You do not need to be an ELO guru to join, but you can certainly improve in the guild with regular activity.

WMD is very diverse, so whatever you want to improve in, you can find useful threads to help you: DTs, Survivor (both), Coliseum, market investments, events, etc...

Biggest advantage to WMD is how old the guild is. We certainly have periods of inactivity due to being one of the more mature guilds in the game (average age was 33 at one point) and real life can have an affect, but there are many resources from some of the all-time great players available to help any player who puts in the effort to improve.
17/194
XC-MerLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Saturday 24/08/2013, 19:48

As one of the oldest, established, and great guilds of the entire UR, WMD stand out. And though I have had personal differences with Daexen, it is nothing earthshaking, and I have nothing but admiration for his leadership qualities, and the good work he is doing for the improvement of not just WMD, but the game in general.
Fantastic guild, very good players and a brilliant founder (try to become less distracted in the future, dude, stay here more than FR )
All my best for WMD Rec.
18/194
Sunday 25/08/2013, 02:17

Well said, I think I understand now Daexen
19/194
Monday 26/08/2013, 13:25

Great week in ELO for WMD

0-King Julian from guild Wise Men Distracted won Lyse Teria Cr. (1453 elo)
lukernator28 from guild Wise Men Distracted won A Award Cr. (1401 elo)

ZekeDog from guild Wise Men Distracted won Chwing.

Congrats
20/194
XC-MerLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Monday 26/08/2013, 13:25

Well done in ELO, WMD.
English 0-King Julian from guild Wise Men Distracted won Lyse Teria Cr. (1453 elo)
English lukernator28 from guild Wise Men Distracted won A Award Cr. (1401 elo)
Good to see that English players are gaining more than a foothold among this game that was dominated by other language guilds.
Gratz, WMD, and Daexen (hmmm... you were serious about excelling at ELO, huh? ). Appreciate that!
Overall, great job!

« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals