[RECR] Wise Men Distracted
Tuesday 20/08/2013, 18:14
W M Daexen - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
195 messages
[RECR] Wise Men Distracted
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Tuesday 20/08/2013, 18:14

Wise Men Distracted

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away... A chick named Kate stumbled across a guild unlike any she had ever encountered. After a brief conversation over some wings and beers, she quickly realized these were not the typical noob guilds she was accustomed to dealing with. These guys were smart and saavy, cool and collected, rich and beautiful... basically the most interesting guild in the world! They had mastered every facet of the game called Urban Rivals, and probably life too. And what's more, they were incredibly humble... Well Kate knew instantly that she just HAD to join this guild somehow. After years of arduous training (and hazing), she finally was able to call herself a proud member of Wise Men Distracted. And all was good for many years, until one day the Wise Men found out that Kate was a cheating little tramp who betrayed WMD by secretly awarding Cr's to noobs that didn't deserve them. Can you believe it?! So the Wise Men used their Wise Powers and transformed Kate into a lvl 1 noob, and banished her from all guilds permanently. Nobody ****'s with WMD!

We are wise (most of the time), men (and women! - still looking for 3-gendered aliens to join), and distracted (not that distracted... oooh... I have another life in Candy Crush... be right back)...

care to join us?

Send your inquiries along with a 100K clintz processing fee to your favorite WMD admin (processing fee waived for appropriately wise and unwise, distracted and not-so-distraced applicants).
« Previous12...8910111213...1920Next »

101/195
XC-GreMLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Thursday 07/11/2013, 21:05

Ho ho ho! X'Mas is already here! Oh Gawd, I love you, man! (in a dirty way)
102/195
WP_Bauldy - Titan - War Party English
Thursday 07/11/2013, 21:09

I love you to, That weird sorta love you give to your cousin
103/195
Thursday 07/11/2013, 21:12

A cousin is a cushion... that sorta way? Oh I love it, lemme call my thrice removed second cousin across the pond, who is a tranny, called babs or something, no, it's not a bread.
104/195
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Friday 08/11/2013, 05:23

Babs: the Bread.
I like the sound of it. It's kinda yeasty.
YEAST!!!

Speaking of which: has anyone here ever f*cked a giant wad of yeast? I tried it once. Felt like my rooster was an inside out pizza oven on a snowy day.
105/195
Thursday 21/11/2013, 21:19

WMD, the oldest and most respected of all En guilds is recruiting is good news indeed.
Their founder, WMDaexen has contributed a lot to develop not just the En language part of this game, but has done much towards shaping this game into this far better game that you see today, with his innovative ideas, and more than moderator abilities.
You might not hear from him much because he is a busy man, both in real life, as well as in his gaming life.
I wish him and his wife all success in life, just the same as I wish WMD to gain new heights of glory.
Good luck, wonderful guild!
106/195
Tuesday 26/11/2013, 19:23

Okay, my friend is busy with own life, and he has a lot on his hands, butn that doesn't mean that WMD is any less.
The oldest and the most versatile of all En guilds need you.
If you meet our requirements, join today!
Wise Men Distracted
By the way, you might be thinking who am I to recruit for WMD?
Just setting right some past wrongs. Btw, Excalibur owes a lot to our friendship with WMD in and out of this game.
107/195
Cyber - Event team - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 27/02, 14:30

Opened as requested here.

Good luck
108/195
Izy79 - Colossus - The Arcane Forest English
Thursday 27/02, 15:33

Thanks Cyber
109/195
Mezzo7Sangue - Veteran - ATLANTIDE English
Thursday 27/02, 15:35

Thank you Cyb
110/195
Mad-Drop47 - Divinity - Wise Men Distracted Română
Thursday 27/02, 17:15

Thanks Cyber!

« Previous12...8910111213...1920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals