[RECR] Wise Men Distracted
Tuesday 20/08/2013, 18:14
W M Daexen - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
195 messages
[RECR] Wise Men Distracted
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Tuesday 20/08/2013, 18:14

Wise Men Distracted

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away... A chick named Kate stumbled across a guild unlike any she had ever encountered. After a brief conversation over some wings and beers, she quickly realized these were not the typical noob guilds she was accustomed to dealing with. These guys were smart and saavy, cool and collected, rich and beautiful... basically the most interesting guild in the world! They had mastered every facet of the game called Urban Rivals, and probably life too. And what's more, they were incredibly humble... Well Kate knew instantly that she just HAD to join this guild somehow. After years of arduous training (and hazing), she finally was able to call herself a proud member of Wise Men Distracted. And all was good for many years, until one day the Wise Men found out that Kate was a cheating little tramp who betrayed WMD by secretly awarding Cr's to noobs that didn't deserve them. Can you believe it?! So the Wise Men used their Wise Powers and transformed Kate into a lvl 1 noob, and banished her from all guilds permanently. Nobody ****'s with WMD!

We are wise (most of the time), men (and women! - still looking for 3-gendered aliens to join), and distracted (not that distracted... oooh... I have another life in Candy Crush... be right back)...

care to join us?

Send your inquiries along with a 100K clintz processing fee to your favorite WMD admin (processing fee waived for appropriately wise and unwise, distracted and not-so-distraced applicants).
« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

21/195
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 01/09/2013, 01:44

We had a great past, stagnated a little and now we are back as a guild... growing and getting stronger... plan on being a part of the continued legacy of WMD?

22/195
Monday 02/09/2013, 01:19

A couple of returning contestants to the ELO top 25 club

3/12655 English 0-King Julian 1 487 elo Titan Wise men distracted

11/12655 English lukernator28 1 447 elo Hero Wise men distracted

Crossing our fingers that Kate is still feeling their love
23/195
XC-GreMLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Friday 06/09/2013, 11:51

Daexen, from now on, I am gonna charge you my standard kickback of 5 Cortezes if you expect me to keep bumping this thread!
Now, jokes apart, join, be a part of the renaissance that is sweeping across English guilds, WMD is undoubtedly the oldest, most established, and pioneering guild in En language, on whom many guilds including Excalibur modelled themselves upon.
Happy to see WMD once again at the top of ELO, and Daexen is not quite right in Post 21, WMD was never stagnated, just a bit distracted, but is now more than making up for the lost time.
Kudos to the founder and all the ELO whizzes who made this possible.
Great guild!
24/195
Sunday 08/09/2013, 15:45

Not enough distractedness on the distracted recruitment thread...

So, let me tell you about my ADD... I like cake... chocolate cake... look a tree!!!! Hi, my name is Daexen
25/195
Rabbid WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted Español
Sunday 08/09/2013, 20:48

Well well, seems like a hell of a time here in the thread, i would like to tell you something about WMD...
once you get in the guild
Hope to see new people coming
26/195
JennyZ WMD - Legend - Wise Men Distracted Español
Monday 09/09/2013, 16:53

Other awesome membership benefits:

1. DJ Korr Platinum
2. Coconut bras are issued where I deem it appropriate.
3. ????
4. PROFIT

Don't delay, join today!
27/195
THR REAPER - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 04:30

Join WMD it's the left way to go,
if you don't join, like a nuke, we'll blow.
You can't put us out,
this guild is on fire.
More so than Kenny,
we're not made useless by Wyre.
So stop on by,
for a visit or for good.
We're a load of gangsta's,
who come straight from the hood.
So bring all of your of tacos,
we'll trade 1 to 1 for a penny.
Pray you get lucky enough,
to talk to our hot model Jenny.
Well, this rap is winding down,
it is coming to an end.
Go fill out your inquiry,
and then press send.
Come hang with us,
we can Chill and relax.
Our members are the best,
starting with Daex.
28/195
0 Reap - Event team - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 05:42

I remember Dj korr Platinum Jenny

Oh the days of WMDev
29/195
XC-GreMLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Wednesday 11/09/2013, 12:19

@Post 24: No, kiddies, his name is not Daexen, I'll tell you his real name and a forwarding address of a Connecticut warehouse, where you can go and collect your free DJ Korr Crs (you need to go with a big truck though because DJ Korrs are real huge), after you join WMD, and send me the proof of activity by scoring 1500 every week for just 6 months, and then post your achievement in the Spanish section of this thread, and sell all the Crs that you earn in ELO for 50 clintz (a bargain, compared to the DJ you're gonna soon get), either to me, Babs Hartley or WP-Bauldy (we are partners in crime... ooops, I meant, game) by PS.
In return, you get the real name of the legendary Daexen, get his autographed DJ Korr Cr (you can find the signature tattooeed under the triceps of the left arm of his lower hand), and ... well, visit a Connecticut warehouse.
What say? Good deal, huh?
Join now!
30/195
Sir B00BY - Legend English
Wednesday 11/09/2013, 19:14

I know his name

« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals