[RECR] Wise Men Distracted
Tuesday 20/08/2013, 18:14
W M Daexen - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
140 messages
[RECR] Wise Men Distracted
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Tuesday 20/08/2013, 18:14

Wise Men Distracted

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away... A chick named Kate stumbled across a guild unlike any she had ever encountered. After a brief conversation over some wings and beers, she quickly realized these were not the typical noob guilds she was accustomed to dealing with. These guys were smart and saavy, cool and collected, rich and beautiful... basically the most interesting guild in the world! They had mastered every facet of the game called Urban Rivals, and probably life too. And what's more, they were incredibly humble... Well Kate knew instantly that she just HAD to join this guild somehow. After years of arduous training (and hazing), she finally was able to call herself a proud member of Wise Men Distracted. And all was good for many years, until one day the Wise Men found out that Kate was a cheating little tramp who betrayed WMD by secretly awarding Cr's to noobs that didn't deserve them. Can you believe it?! So the Wise Men used their Wise Powers and transformed Kate into a lvl 1 noob, and banished her from all guilds permanently. Nobody ****'s with WMD!

We are wise (most of the time), men (and women! - still looking for 3-gendered aliens to join), and distracted (not that distracted... oooh... I have another life in Candy Crush... be right back)...

care to join us?

Send your inquiries along with a 100K clintz processing fee to your favorite WMD admin (processing fee waived for appropriately wise and unwise, distracted and not-so-distraced applicants).
« Previous12345678910...1314Next »

31/140
Infiniti - Senior English
Wednesday 11/09/2013, 19:23

32/140
THR REAPER - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 11/09/2013, 19:28

His name is Ben Kenobi. Otherwise known as Obi Westleigh Kenobi. Muahahahaha
33/140
Houhox - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted Česky
Wednesday 11/09/2013, 21:41

...and this is the guild you’re looking for!

But joking aside, WMD is truly an amazing guild with great results achieved by awesome people (not talented children :razz.
You will not regret joining.

Btw, where the heck is my Korr?!
34/140
Sir B00BY - Legend - UR Clan De Ganadores English
Friday 13/09/2013, 07:06

Lol reaper you troll

Join WMD they have cookies!

p.s. they might not have cookies
35/140
XC-MeRLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Friday 13/09/2013, 22:03

Hohoux, the Crs are distributed by TnT-Merm.
After joining WMD, and putting 10 Cortez in my PS for 50 clintz, pls post in the Kazhakistan language thread of this.
Merm will send you the Crs.
That is what I understand. To know more, pls read Trinity Rec thread.
Don't even go near the Excalibur thread if you are below 21 years of age. They are discussing their usual vulgarities and perversions.
36/140
Houhox - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted Česky
Saturday 14/09/2013, 22:49

Oh, I am starting to be distracted. 10 Cortez? I thought you wanted one Nobrocybix.
Its in your PS, but I am afraid my hand was shaking when I pushed the key "0"
Nevermind, buy him and I will send you 10 Cortez later
37/140
Infiniti - Senior English
Saturday 14/09/2013, 22:51

Oh damn, I'm -21 years old. I'm too young
38/140
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 14/09/2013, 23:38

-21 years old? How does that work?
39/140
XC-MeRLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Sunday 15/09/2013, 16:24

-21 is too low. You at least need to be a baby to participate. We can't let someone who is gonna be born in 2024 post in the rec thread.
@General Public: Please read TnT rec thread for the amazing new idea for a guessing game event in which we are trying to persuade Merm (Al-Assad) to give up her Cr for the person who rightly guesses Daex's name.
40/140
THR REAPER - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 15/09/2013, 18:45

@ Infiniti - I don't what you to be confused to when you're going to be born so I'm letting you know you'll actually be born in the year 2034, not 2024. As you can obviously see, we don't keep MeRLiN around for his unparalleled intelligence in the math department.

« Previous12345678910...1314Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals