[RECR] Wise Men Distracted
Tuesday 20/08/2013, 18:14
W M Daexen - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
195 messages
[RECR] Wise Men Distracted
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Tuesday 20/08/2013, 18:14

Wise Men Distracted

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away... A chick named Kate stumbled across a guild unlike any she had ever encountered. After a brief conversation over some wings and beers, she quickly realized these were not the typical noob guilds she was accustomed to dealing with. These guys were smart and saavy, cool and collected, rich and beautiful... basically the most interesting guild in the world! They had mastered every facet of the game called Urban Rivals, and probably life too. And what's more, they were incredibly humble... Well Kate knew instantly that she just HAD to join this guild somehow. After years of arduous training (and hazing), she finally was able to call herself a proud member of Wise Men Distracted. And all was good for many years, until one day the Wise Men found out that Kate was a cheating little tramp who betrayed WMD by secretly awarding Cr's to noobs that didn't deserve them. Can you believe it?! So the Wise Men used their Wise Powers and transformed Kate into a lvl 1 noob, and banished her from all guilds permanently. Nobody ****'s with WMD!

We are wise (most of the time), men (and women! - still looking for 3-gendered aliens to join), and distracted (not that distracted... oooh... I have another life in Candy Crush... be right back)...

care to join us?

Send your inquiries along with a 100K clintz processing fee to your favorite WMD admin (processing fee waived for appropriately wise and unwise, distracted and not-so-distraced applicants).
« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

61/195
Merry XMas - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Thursday 17/10/2013, 19:35

Naah, I am just giving competition to daexen because I love Merm.
62/195
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 17:11

What kind of joke is this? You create a recruitment thread and expect me to look after it for free, Daex?
Know what, I am gonna invite Babs and Bauldy here and have threesome fun, like our own vandalised Rec threads
63/195
Shanks Guru - Event team - D-Versified English
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 20:23

"Send your inquiries along with a 100K clintz processing fee to your favorite WMD admin"

lol epic recruiting tactic, you must get all the new players

(jokes and sarcasm all in good fun)
64/195
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 20:35

Excuse me, all this is bullshit, and I am the sole recruiting 'agent' that the founder of WMD, Daexen HIMSELF has appointed.
And I would like to correct Shank's statement that all is not in good fun, and Daexen was serious when he said about the 100K fee, but as an agent, I do it for 99, 995 K, and you save a precious 5 clintz, and i guarantee that if I can't place you in WMD itself, I will get you a place in 'Little Dora's Pandora's box' or 'Awayuki Girls' guild, for just 5 Cortez extra as a bonus fee.
65/195
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 20:53

"oh jeepers mister that sounds great!" the little shanks in me loves dora the explorer
66/195
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 21:00

Okay, accept my secure trade 99995 clintz and 5 Cortez for my 50 clintz, you'll be magically transported there. Guaranteed.
deleted
http://www.urban-rivals.com/securetrades/?id_secureTrade=508212
67/195
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 21:55

Oh i thought that was a good joke trade i dont even have 5 Cortez
68/195
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 22:08

Business is business, now I am trying to find It customers
Btw, Miagi, why don't you go visit XC in my absence and fuck em all upside down?
69/195
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 22:18

Im starting an event for DvF for October/Halloween gotta stick around for that, i stay busy in this guild as often as i can spare time
70/195
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 22:24

Me, I don't care. Ever since i saw Icarus like 5 years back, and Manfred, 4 years, iknew, our guild is safe. They are mega egotits, but are brothers, and are awesome players and awesome men. 9I met them as boys). One is doing his engineering, and the other )Manfred) is grounded till he gets into his medical school.
I am a happy mom and I can afford to visit, fly around, and even take a few toyboys
Haha, yes, we should make our guilds good first, then we branch out.
Good outlook!

« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals