[RECR] Wise Men Distracted
Tuesday 20/08/2013, 18:14
W M Daexen - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
195 messages
[RECR] Wise Men Distracted
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Tuesday 20/08/2013, 18:14

Wise Men Distracted

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away... A chick named Kate stumbled across a guild unlike any she had ever encountered. After a brief conversation over some wings and beers, she quickly realized these were not the typical noob guilds she was accustomed to dealing with. These guys were smart and saavy, cool and collected, rich and beautiful... basically the most interesting guild in the world! They had mastered every facet of the game called Urban Rivals, and probably life too. And what's more, they were incredibly humble... Well Kate knew instantly that she just HAD to join this guild somehow. After years of arduous training (and hazing), she finally was able to call herself a proud member of Wise Men Distracted. And all was good for many years, until one day the Wise Men found out that Kate was a cheating little tramp who betrayed WMD by secretly awarding Cr's to noobs that didn't deserve them. Can you believe it?! So the Wise Men used their Wise Powers and transformed Kate into a lvl 1 noob, and banished her from all guilds permanently. Nobody ****'s with WMD!

We are wise (most of the time), men (and women! - still looking for 3-gendered aliens to join), and distracted (not that distracted... oooh... I have another life in Candy Crush... be right back)...

care to join us?

Send your inquiries along with a 100K clintz processing fee to your favorite WMD admin (processing fee waived for appropriately wise and unwise, distracted and not-so-distraced applicants).
« Previous12...789101112...1920Next »

91/195
Infiniti - Senior English
Thursday 07/11/2013, 16:42

92/195
XC-MeRLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Thursday 07/11/2013, 20:17

Not Blacklist
Daexen, either you merge WMD with XC and accept me as founder, or I am gonna approach Merm with the details of your illegitimate children.
24 hours.
Divorce or guild?
Merm or these two imps DAEXEN and Daex?
Your decision.
93/195
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 07/11/2013, 20:20

Merl, we all know you wouldnt do that
94/195
Thursday 07/11/2013, 20:22

95/195
Thursday 07/11/2013, 20:27

I did that with Babs and he agreed to secretly hand over TnT to me, why should you expect anything else from me
I am like our president. Accepts the Nobel peace price with my left hand while my right hand is on my joystick...kids, don't get too excited... controlling the Predator
96/195
Thursday 07/11/2013, 20:38

97/195
Thursday 07/11/2013, 20:47

OreoInfy, you pessimist invert your horizontal bracket 'smiley' and make it a real 'smiley' and be happy
98/195
WP_Bauldy - Legend - War Party English
Thursday 07/11/2013, 20:50

If one hand is on the nobel prize and the other is on your joystick how do you play the game
99/195
Thursday 07/11/2013, 20:55

Fuckin Bauldy! You alive?
I'm happy, bro, thought the perversion with the deers went horribly wrong or something!
Oh thank God, praise him, hallelujah!
You almost gave me a heart attach since i didn't seeya online around 7, and was about to call 999.
100/195
WP_Bauldy - Legend - War Party English
Thursday 07/11/2013, 21:02

Today was hide the ferret day, Little bastard took ages to find.

« Previous12...789101112...1920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals