Good clan with Pussycats?

Wednesday 21/08/2013, 23:51
Olivurrr - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Olivurrr - Master English - Wednesday 21/08/2013, 23:51

As you can tell from my name, I collect the Pussycats. I have them all except the 3 big CR cards

I'm just wanting to branch out a little and wondered what other clan you guys would reccomend to compliment them? Thanks
« Previous12Next »

2/12
OC-Vanity - Veteran - Open Casket English
Thursday 22/08/2013, 00:49

Well keeping in mind the Pussycats are a very defensive clan it is good to use a clan that can build off of it. I can give you probably the best three to use (although any are viable):

In no particular order
Frozn - with their easy to activate revenge bonus they hit hard while the Pussycats defend
Freaks - If you manage to get poison across it is easy to maintain an advantage when the opponent is losing two life every turn and you block two of their damages.
Vortex - As odd as it seems Vortex and their ability to make big plays while bouncing back from a defeat is very useful. Combining two clans that thrive off of losing rounds is a good way to make the most out of plays that don't go your way.
3/12
Thursday 22/08/2013, 19:00

Thank you I really appreciate it, I'll check them all out!
4/12
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 22/08/2013, 20:19

There's actually four collectors.

Anyway,

-Frozn are best as mentioned
-Berzerk are also good as they have strong power,and their bonus backs up the Pussycats low damage
5/12
Thursday 22/08/2013, 23:03

I know there's 4, I have Cassio the other really expensive 3 I can no way afford
6/12
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 22/08/2013, 23:13

I'd say Uppers and their pill forcing bonus is a good split with Pussycats
7/12
ZacharyThomas - Titan - Harbingers of Ares
Thursday 22/08/2013, 23:43

Surprised no one has mentioned hurrican. They combo great together especially in Elo!
8/12
Dexwell - Imperator English
Thursday 22/08/2013, 23:58

I would suggest Uppers as well, I run an Uppers/Pussycats deck and do very well with it.
9/12
Friday 23/08/2013, 00:44

Sarkrohm are waaaay better then Uppers with pussies, no need to explain the synergy does so for its self.

Anyways, if your playing pussies you should go on the defensive will still being able to dish damage.
sorta something like a midrange deck, offensive but has the stuff to shut down and defend.

the best type of defense has been and will always be combinations of SOA+DR. unfortunately most cards with this insane combo are perma banned. (Yayoi Arno Bristone, Etc)
Since I like playing defensively switching to an offensive clan (like Nightmare) wasnt gonna cut it
To counter not having SOA+DR cards in Elo I tried many other combinations and found DR+life gain to be another affective combo.
I found Ulu Watu great for this as they have walls for days!, Life gainers and amazing fillers cards that just so happen to have DR and life gain.

To sum up this long post that many might disagree with

top three clans to use with pussies in Elo (as of now)
1. Ulu Watu
2. Roots
3. GHEIST
10/12
Friday 23/08/2013, 00:56

Try this! and let me know how it goes.. deleted

same goes to anyone, wondering if it can work without Daddy Jones or Florida Jane

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals