Good clan with Pussycats?

Wednesday 21/08/2013, 23:51
Olivurrr - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Olivurrr - Master English - Wednesday 21/08/2013, 23:51

As you can tell from my name, I collect the Pussycats. I have them all except the 3 big CR cards

I'm just wanting to branch out a little and wondered what other clan you guys would reccomend to compliment them? Thanks
« Previous12Next »

11/12
Dexwell - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/08/2013, 14:07

I don't think its about which clan is better honestly, its about play style. Uppers are really good with PC, the combination of high power/damage cards with great attack manipulation is awesome. The amount of SOA you can play is really nice also. You can still do a PC split with clans other than life gain . Personally I don't like life gain, I would rather end the game with a KO or play defense the whole time with SOA and reduce with PC. If you make a split, and then dictate what each clan does in that deck separately and give each card a "job" to do you really limit yourself.
12/12
Olivurrr - Master English
Saturday 24/08/2013, 00:01

Thanks guys, I really appreciate all this help I love using the Pussycats, just didn't know who else they sync well with

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals