?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Thursday 22/08/2013, 04:29
DrPep - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
DrPep - Guru - Knights of the New DawnEnglish - Thursday 22/08/2013, 04:29

So I pretty much exclusively play elo. What deck/strategy, in your best opinion would push me over 1300? Lol I can never seem to break that magic number.

2/8
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 22/08/2013, 08:38

IMO any deck that features strong ELO clans can make 1300. Going higher, however, requires more precise planning, and a deck structured to fit the week itself.

As you may know, the ELO metagame changes every week. Keeps things fresh. So every week, you have to identify what cards you should be able to use, what cards your deck must have an answer to, whether there is a prevalence of certain abilities (Clover and Oshitsune free would mean taking T-Gaank over Dagg or X-0DUS), the rarity/commonness of SoA and SoB in a particular week, so on and so forth.
3/8
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 22/08/2013, 16:19

That is pretty much it. Wow Duessel great explanation!
4/8
DrPep - Guru - Knights of the New Dawn English
Thursday 22/08/2013, 17:34

Thanks man. So any tips on who to specifically watch on the ban list?
5/8
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 22/08/2013, 18:09

The Kinichaw's, the Ongh's, the Leviatonn's, the Oshitsune's, basically the key characters from a specific clan, the first card you think of (or the first couple) when you think of that clan.
6/8
Thursday 22/08/2013, 19:30

I know Leviaton is always on that list but he's not really a difficult match up. My problem lately has been that if don't win the first round (without grossly over using pills) that I've almost always lost. Do you all ever feel like this? I love elo, it's way better than other modes being as it seems more skill based and less like bingo but it's pretty hard.
7/8
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Friday 23/08/2013, 01:19

It's not so much about a card being OP as such, but more about what that card does for it's clan. Leviatonn being unbanned just means that you're more likely to be seeing GHEIST. Cards like Marina+Saki, Bogdan+Olga etc. are very good, and will make their respective clans a lot more popular for the week. Those are just a couple examples.

You can always post a deck on the forum and people will make suggestions. If the deck is good, it's just an in-game decision making issue, which no one can help you with. It's just an experience thing.
8/8
Friday 23/08/2013, 01:33

Noted. Appreciate the help y'all.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals