Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

New survivor idea - Survivor + "Bounty Hunter" mode???

Sunday 25/08/2013, 08:50
EA cliffymee - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
EA cliffymee - Titan - Elysium AetherEnglish - Sunday 25/08/2013, 08:50

Don't you just hate it when you are playing survivor mode and you manage to beat someone who is doing really well (stage 3 or 4 or higher etc) and there seems to be fair reward for it.

The way "Bounty Hunter" works is that you would get a bonus sum of clintz for beating your opponent depending on how many streak he/she was on. Lets say for example that you receive 10c per streak of opponent and you beat someone who was on a streak of 6 = 60c extra.

The survivor streak rewards are kinda pants. i'm not saying get rid of them, just enhance them so there is a reward for knocking people of their posts.

please leave you thoughts on this
« Previous12Next »

11/16
neo_08ms - Veteran - knights of oblivion English
Sunday 15/09/2013, 09:09

Would be good but they should limit those earnings to only happen if you are a lower stage player beating a higher stage player.
12/16
Haunches - Titan - The Bran Clan Español
Friday 20/09/2013, 19:48

I really like that idea, but I like anything that involves more free stuff. In my opinion, though, ending someone's streak is one of the more personally rewarding aspects of survivor mode. Maybe it's just my antagonistic nature, but I really enjoy messing up win streaks. If players received rewards for doing so, it would almost be pleasure overload.
13/16
SIR BARKS - Legend - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Wednesday 25/09/2013, 06:44

This is stupid
you only get 85 clintz when you have a streak of 6wins.
but for defeating him you get 60 clintz?? don't you have an advantage over him already by having more pillz??
14/16
Sir B00BY - Legend English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 21:08

Please staff do not touch the survivor mode. it is fine just the way it is. clintz is whatever (those with high scores are playing to play not to get the clintz), those with less clintz can play or play DT or elo or whatever they choose. I suggest an ext 25 room tho so my lyse can to more than sit in my collection and appear for the rare occasion in which a 3* is viable in a coli tournament and the great and powerful lyse is allowed.
15/16
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Monday 14/10/2013, 03:52

Bad idea, and really udroid, imagine that your on high survivor I always feel bad when i beat someone with 15 life :S
16/16
Lu Bu - Titan - Limit Break English
Monday 21/10/2013, 20:42

The idea that you have an "advantage" over a player just because you have more pillz is just plain silly. The reason that player is at that stage is because they're a somewhat skilled Survivor player; they're not going to go down easily, so the original idea of this post isn't as stupid as some people think.
Your argument is especially invalid if that player also has Morphun on their team.

And finally.. the whole point of Survivor is to survive... and to do that you have to win, obviously.
I absolutely HATE it when people let me win just because I'm at a high streak; it defeats the whole point of Survivor mode.
If I'm good enough to beat you, I will... I don't need you to 'let me win'. If I lose, I lose.
I don't feel guilty one little bit when I defeat people that are on a high streak.. no remorse whatsoever, it does indeed feel more rewarding.
Especially if it's one of those Uppers nubs

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals