Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Calliope in a mono Piranas deck. Yes or no?

Monday 26/08/2013, 02:41
express54321 - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
express54321 - Guru - Dreams do come trueEnglish - Monday 26/08/2013, 02:41

So I got some more Piranas cards and am beginning to get into the clan. I see that Calliope came out with a DR ability. However, I don't think it's as good as Ulrich and her ability is conditional. Is she still worth putting in a mono Piranas deck?

Also, if Calliope didn't have reprisal, would she be OP and receive an ELO ban like Ulrich?

2/8
Clint Fighter - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Monday 26/08/2013, 03:25

Do you have Raeth in your deck?
3/8
express54321 - Guru - Dreams do come true English
Monday 26/08/2013, 03:26

Yeah, I do.
4/8
Clint Fighter - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Monday 26/08/2013, 03:38

Stings Courage-Power+3 may be more useful.
5/8
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Monday 26/08/2013, 04:44

She wouldn't be OP just playable.
6/8
Thai_231 - Veteran - 3LO MA$T3R English
Monday 26/08/2013, 08:45

If she didn't have reprisal, she would be more useful and can be an offensive threat and maybe will make her at the same level as Marina, but not make her perma-banned. The current Calliope is just okay, 6 power is a huge disadvantage even she has SOB and a 4 star without attacking potential is usually not very common.
7/8
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 26/08/2013, 14:06

In a Mono Pirana deck, you'd be better splashing a Spiaghi if i'm honest. Piranas don't usually need a DR there a 3 round win clan most of the time. Raeth and Coleridge are better, so is Scubb. No room for Calliope.
8/8
Lingod - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares Português
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 22:50

Azeem don't forget Kristin, saved my ass countless times
Nothing gives you more pleasure than winning the first round when you play first and then see your opponent waste a card because he thinks Kristin comes next.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals