Montana LD card is weak!

Montana LD card is weak!
Monday 26/08/2013, 17:07
sapphire5 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
Montana LD card is weak!
sapphire5 - Hero English - Monday 26/08/2013, 17:07

Does anyone else think that this card is weak? Sharon, another 3* card, has 7/3 3stars, +2 damage, but Bella Ld only has 5/5 3stars revenge:+2 power... revenge makes it harder to use her and i would take Sharon which can be used more often(rather than only as revenge)...
« Previous12Next »

2/18
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 26/08/2013, 17:15

Yes, but always remember that La Junta ld is even worse.
3/18
sapphire5 - Hero English
Monday 26/08/2013, 17:33

Oh god... *rolls eyes* >_< i guess Montana are really just discrimated against, huh?

La Junta still has their 1-shot kills, but Montana has... hmm i dunno lol. (i use them though)
4/18
Dexwell - Imperator English
Monday 26/08/2013, 22:48

Not all Lds are good. But it doesn't makes Montana unplayable.
5/18
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 26/08/2013, 23:45

From 23 or 24 clans, only about 10 Lds are playable, from those 10 about 5 are really really good and staples, so no, Montanas arent discriminated and far behind everyone else...
6/18
0 Hagans - Guru - ♠ ♣ MANO GANADORA ♠ ♣ English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 01:47

Ld playables: Harrow Ld, Futoshi Ld, Tiwi Ld, Jaxx Ld (?), Magistrado Ld, Dudley Ld, Bonnie Ld, Lois Ld, Scott Ld (?), Krazan Ld (?), Valentina Ld, Andy Ld. 12 of 24 clans... and not all are really completely useable carda. I think some like Jaxx hasnt space on the deck.
Ld really good: Futoshi Ld, Tiwi Ld, Magistrado Ld, Bonnie Ld, Lois Ld (?), Andy Ld,(?) 6 of 24 cland. Only 1 of 4 Lda are really good cards.
7/18
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 02:03

Bit of a side-question, but since this post hasn't been closed yet, does that mean we're allowed to post our own bad statement-related posts on here? Because I so have one about shoes...
8/18
Dexwell - Imperator English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 02:27

To say that no other Lds won't be released is a bad statement anyways. The UR team can implement any changes they want, and that includes new Lds.
9/18
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 02:29

Or the modification of existing cards, like what they did on FR with flippin murry deberty...
10/18
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 03:42

Look,nobody's making you use her,(unless you happen to like getting five credits for doing her mission),and don't even get me started on the crapload of solid cards they have to make a mono deck.Of course Avola and Mona are both out for elo(and thank god for that),but they have more than enough cards to ruin your day.

Besides,the card was one of the first four legendaries released,cut it some slack.

In other news,my hand is numb,and banging it against things is a really painful way of waking it up.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals