Montana LD card is weak!

Montana LD card is weak!
Monday 26/08/2013, 17:07
sapphire5 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
Montana LD card is weak!
sapphire5 - Hero English - Monday 26/08/2013, 17:07

Does anyone else think that this card is weak? Sharon, another 3* card, has 7/3 3stars, +2 damage, but Bella Ld only has 5/5 3stars revenge:+2 power... revenge makes it harder to use her and i would take Sharon which can be used more often(rather than only as revenge)...
« Previous12Next »

11/18
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 04:01

That hand cramping deserves a topic, as it'd easily get more factual responses than anything you'll see from this.
12/18
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 08:02

Imo Travis Ld is the worst ld in the game.
13/18
Bemmoth - Titan English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 11:08

Legendary is only a card's rarity. It doesn't say anything about how good they are.

Legendary: Only achievable through missions
Collector: No longer in packs, only available through trading, or prizes
Rare: Least likely to get in packs
Uncommon (Unusual as UR calls it): Less likely to get in packs
Common: Most likely to get in packs
14/18
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 12:01

@theKFcguy - At least Travis has a use. Bella Ld and Naja Ld are significantly underpowered in comparison to their counterparts.

LD's weren't designed to be game changers, cards you must include in your deck for every clan. They were designed as a type of collector, a prized possession. Yes the stats for most of the LD's are awful, but they weren't designed to be game changers like Ongh and Beeboy.
15/18
Ca-or-Ca - Hero - Friends Of Fate English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 12:58

Bella Ld and The Huracan ld is the greatest of all
16/18
TGAP-Trixie - Senior - War Party English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 20:48

Well... she's got stable damage compared to Sharon (you'd use Moses nowadays anyways). I'd probably use her for DT and nothing else really but I'd need a lot of 7 damagers. But yeah, she could've been better with revenge: +3 power, or same ability with 1 extra base damage so she could've been like Giovanni with an ability. Definitely poorly designed
17/18
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Wednesday 28/08/2013, 02:27

In elo bella and naja are more playable than travis.
18/18
sapphire5 - Hero English
Wednesday 28/08/2013, 16:13

Well i use Sharon and Moses in my deck, so yea... btw i wasnt here when Bella Ld was created so i dont know the specifics... sigh, oh well...

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals