People leaving elo KO matches

Monday 26/08/2013, 17:13
Spikey 13 - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fightersEnglish - Monday 26/08/2013, 17:13

Major rant over a minor problem here guys...
If you're about to KO someone in elo, it's damn annoying if they leave the battle, and particularly so if they let it time out.
I get it. Your opp. is annoyed at having been beaten so hard they get KO'd in a mode with 14 life and low damage, and they can take some small solace in preventing you from getting that KO. Me, I've never been so bloodyminded, I just take my just punishment if someone manages to beat me so hard ( I shamelessly admit to playing the OP Huracan, if I win round 1 victory is almost certain, and if I lose it defeat is almost certain, and when I lose, I tend to lose pretty hard, but if I win it's pwnage. Anyway...)
My point is, what would people think if the UR staff released these missions:
Mission: Win X fights by default in elo
Mission: Win X fights by timeout in elo
I think they would offer nice consolation prizes to those who've faced people who just want to annoy an opp. who's beaten them.

Thoughts would be appreciated
« Previous12Next »

2/19
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Monday 26/08/2013, 17:16

A wise guy once said that where life is unfair (and I acknowledge this problem is just a fact of life) it is the job of adults (can interpret this to mean people in chare, like UR staff) to make it less unfair...
3/19
-Glacier- - Imperator - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 26/08/2013, 23:15

People don't go to ELO for missions, they go for ELO :s
4/19
Moe2000 - Senior - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 01:26

-_- are you serious spikey?
5/19
A-Trak - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 02:34

I'd rather leave and immediately enter my next battle... rather than play my last card and have to sit through the stupid animation of both cards spending all their pills, then the stupid animation of my card losing, then the stupid animation of the game telling me that the battle is lost, then I have to click a few things... Just so I can help my opponent complete a stupid mission.

Sorry
6/19
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 04:16

You could just...y'know..turn off animations. I'm pretty sure that's a option.
7/19
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 06:47

Animations faster than no animations, its true, try out yourself.
8/19
A-Trak - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 09:14

Not an option on the phone
9/19
Thai_231 - Veteran - 3LO MA$T3R English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 09:49

@ A-Trak: sometimes you should wait, maybe people will forget to play their last turn ) and you will get a free win.
10/19
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 11:56

Who cares if you leave the match. Seriously. ELO was not designed for missions, and when people complain they can't do the missions, it really frustrates me.

You said it yourself - it's a major rant over a minor issue.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals