Coliseum: Freaky Circus

Thursday 29/08/2013, 10:02
Evil_Saga - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
71 messages
Evil_Saga - Admin - ATLANTIDEEnglish - Thursday 29/08/2013, 11:05

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Freaky Circus ! Let yourself go in a whirl of intoxicating magic...When Freaks party, the circus is carried away et become Clint City's great parade !

This Coliseum allows completely free decks, 8 lives, 12 pillz and 50 battles maximum per player.

Opening of the Circus on august tonight at 6pm CET (noon EST), closure on monday september 2 at 10am CET (4am EST).
Details, rules, deck format and ranking here

Have fun everybody !

edited by Goralion Thursday 29/08/2013, 11:05
« Previous12345678Next »

41/71
Hihihilalala - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Friday 30/08/2013, 14:52

Perhaps the UR staff could briefly explain complicated rules in the posts/description next time such coliseums are to be held? So that at least players would attempt to read the rules more in detail.
42/71
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Friday 30/08/2013, 15:08

+1 UR obviously need to communicate more about Coliseum for so many reasons, rules being misunderstood by some, not knowing when prizes appear etc.
43/71
AhmedZeo - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 30/08/2013, 15:22

Simply amazing one

but you still need to send a message with what you win when the coliseum ends
44/71
exk72 - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 30/08/2013, 15:39

The wording of some of the rules could be clearer and I don't think an event organiser should also para phrase the rules.
45/71
alanlastjack - Imperator English
Friday 30/08/2013, 16:06

Most of the players are playing this event just to spoil others in winning. Its all luck and no skill cuz of this reason regardless of players not reading the rules you still lose when your winning cuz your opponent just lets you KO them. Its just a terrible format!!
46/71
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 30/08/2013, 16:59

Maybe next time the title can be something that conveys the format, like "No KOs Allowed."
47/71
Enigma UM - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 30/08/2013, 17:11

Ludicrous, you either face new players with poor decks and can't help but KO them, or people who don't understand/havent read the rules, and put up massive damage decks that KO you in one/two rounds.

This sort of massive change to the aim of the game (where KO is normally good, and a fast KO is really good) needs to be made REALLY obvious, otherwise it's just pointless and frustrating.
48/71
Shotgun Surgeon - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 30/08/2013, 18:39

I agree with most of the comments here. I love this format, it really makes you think more about your deck. But most people just keep trying to KO with 40 star decks. Obviously not reading the rules. It's so frustrating.
I think for formats like this, they need to change the win/lose screens. As in; if you KO your opponent, it says 'you lose' instead of 'you win'. Maybe then people will start to get it and read the rules.
49/71
drum_styx - Titan - The Alliance English
Friday 30/08/2013, 21:34

@Shotgun: I think saying "you lose" when you KO would add to the confusion. Mods, maybe just explain the rules if they're like this. The wording is kinda strange all the time anyway, especially if you're now trying to NOT KO. I think if the mod that opens this forum makes the first post a quick explanation, maybe even with an example match with scores, everyone will know what's going on (or at least not have an excuse not to).
50/71
marzster - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Friday 30/08/2013, 22:18

How do you score on this. Opponents just go for 1st round KO, I can only get 2 points.
They dont play the game

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals