Coliseum: Freaky Circus

Thursday 29/08/2013, 10:02
Saga_Deadeye - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
71 messages
Saga_Deadeye - Admin - Global KillerEnglish - Thursday 29/08/2013, 11:05

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Freaky Circus ! Let yourself go in a whirl of intoxicating magic...When Freaks party, the circus is carried away et become Clint City's great parade !

This Coliseum allows completely free decks, 8 lives, 12 pillz and 50 battles maximum per player.

Opening of the Circus on august tonight at 6pm CET (noon EST), closure on monday september 2 at 10am CET (4am EST).
Details, rules, deck format and ranking here

Have fun everybody !

edited by Goralion Thursday 29/08/2013, 11:05
« Previous12345678Next »

51/71
Anton Chigurh - Imperator - WeAreOne_R20 English
Friday 30/08/2013, 23:20

Maybe disallow players with -20 points and less form continuiing to play that particular collisseum
+ a rule which drains points from ppl who dont read the rules (like minus points for KO in this case)?

there wouldnt be as much spoiled games ...
52/71
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 31/08/2013, 02:46

This has got to be the stupidest Coliseum yet...

That said - I love the format. It is the more creative yet and makes for some very interesting deck-building opportunities...

Unfortunately, the majority of the players in UR appear to have the comprehension of a 3-year old... they do not understand the scoring rules (or simply did not read them) and are going for the KO instead of attempting to win without KOing...
I understand that a KO can happen without intending it to... it happens which makes this format fun... but when players are playing Ambre and furying to KO in round 1, it's just stupid.

I have seen some very creative decks so far... unfortunately, most of what I see are high damage - high star decks that make it obvious that people need to stay in school...
53/71
Fun OK 6 9 - Imperator - OnE MaLaysia English
Saturday 31/08/2013, 03:53

Just played my 25th round...out of those only 4 actually built a proper deck for this event
Majority of them just OHKO me
There are also a few who played 2HKO life gain decks...imagine them discovering that they've ended up with negative scores at the end of the event
54/71
Fun OK 6 9 - Imperator - OnE MaLaysia English
Saturday 31/08/2013, 04:04

I would like to suggest that UR add a feature to the Coliseum mode room selection. When a user click on the Coliseum mode option, a pop-up screen should be used to notify about the scoring rules and/or deck restrictions (something like the news pop-up screen). The user have to scroll down to the end to click on an "OK" button before proceeding into the room. This does not guarantee all users will read the rules but at least it will reduce the amount of those who don't.
55/71
Lee Marvin_UM - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 31/08/2013, 04:09

The format is awesome. To bad there are so many illiterate fools out there who dont understand strategy, the same guys who ko you are the ones pushing on the door thats says pull........maybe u should explain it with cave drawings and hand gestures????
56/71
the untouched - Veteran - OnE MaLaysia English
Saturday 31/08/2013, 10:17

Kinda tough to win without killing if the Opp OHKO's me every single time...
57/71
HinoShimna - Hero English
Saturday 31/08/2013, 17:40

Every second people can't read its a funny game
58/71
Noriyuke - Colossus English
Saturday 31/08/2013, 19:01

Heh, I misunderstood the scoring screen for a bit and thought I earnt a few points ever knockout. I was wrong.
59/71
drum_styx - Titan - The Alliance English
Saturday 31/08/2013, 19:05

I think it's amazing that so many people have posted here clarifying and complaining, and there are still people trying to OHKO even today. I guess no one reads this forum....
60/71
Noriyuke - Colossus English
Saturday 31/08/2013, 19:06

The really nice thing about this coliseum though, is that you can bring out and play with all those silly cards you normally use as binder-fodder.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals