[RECR] Shades Of Blue

[RECR] Shades Of Blue
Sunday 01/09/2013, 13:04
Lucas Moon - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
[RECR] Shades Of Blue
Lucas Moon - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 01/09/2013, 13:04

Hi Im Lucas, Im the dude who made I just wanna have fun with the people of the game, no sus stuff but I play Fantasy Rivals alot. If you like music,comedy,anime,and manga I think you would like it here. I want people to join that are gonna use the guild message board and come up with creative ideas for our progression This place isnt so serious, its supposed to be fun ya know? So if you wanna join a fun place where we just hang out and talk about stuff then come on over
« Previous12Next »

11/18
Karu SC - Novice - 日本 C'est Bon Academy
Tuesday 03/09/2013, 00:42

And remember, we have cake and drinks after every journey!

With chocolate!

And a tasty forum!
12/18
Tuesday 03/09/2013, 18:59

We have something to say. We are about to start a new type of game that will make you scream, sweat, cry and spend time in a supergame where you will have to cooperate with the others or you will die. Of course, If you are smart enought you wont have any problem finding the exit...

Find this new game just in our guild forum and try to survive to see the sun again
13/18
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 03/09/2013, 19:51

Lucas knows me. Plenty of reason to join. Seriously.
14/18
Tuesday 03/09/2013, 20:01

Yup, we have some photos of HoAzeem in the guild, some of them are very good, others are at sunligth, so you can see the whole body and it doesnt look so good XD
15/18
Lucas Moon - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 04/09/2013, 01:56

Thanks Azeem, we're trying, its not off to a strong start but Im not gonna give up on this
16/18
TheFirstZack - Titan English
Wednesday 04/09/2013, 03:04

Heyyy SHades of Blue id like to ask if you 3 would like to merge with me in Wrath Of Destiny!
17/18
Lucas Moon - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 04/09/2013, 05:24

I will give it some thought, and see how they feel on it, thx for offering again
18/18
TheFirstZack - Titan English
Wednesday 04/09/2013, 05:49

No prob. You seem pretty cool so far. and we seem to have the same goals in mind. ;D

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals