Very, very curious thing about the Hurracan

Tuesday 03/09/2013, 22:06
Kefalo - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Kefalo - Titan - Casual GrindEnglish - Tuesday 03/09/2013, 22:06

When I first saw the Hurracan, some cards in particular, I thought to myslef - ZOMGWTFBBQ. They set out to make another Uppers, what? They have a great bonus, with ussually a rather good combination of stats and ability, sometimes considering the bonus sometimes on top of the bonus. And so many of them are bloody unreadable.

BUT!

They don't have any SoB, SoA, CoB, or dependable Damage Reduction. I assume Damage Reduction will come along at some point, BUT!

They might not get the other stuff. I would in fact be incredibly happy if they simply didn't get and SoA or SoB or CoB. Those things are the boring staples of every clan ever and there's never any reason not to put them (especially if at least playable) into any deck. The history of UR would've been much, much different if Uppers just never had Jackie. The Hurracan can beat anything right now, there is pretty much no need for them to have SoA or SoB at all.

Discuss.
« Previous12Next »

11/14
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 04/09/2013, 15:12

Umm they do have DR, just in a different form. El Gascaro
12/14
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 04/09/2013, 16:28

El Magistrado Ld is a damage reducer,and a quite good one,actually.

COB is stilla kind of fresh bonus,ando most clans dont have that ability anyway.

And you want SOA/SOB for your clan? Enjoy those weekly bans they'll be getting right after too.

And whether anyoen will admit it or not,for the newer clans,the damage reducer is a lost art. The Berzerk and Frozn dont need that though,as they've been getting along just fine,so i want to see where the Huracan go without the damage reducer for a while,im interested by it.
13/14
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Wednesday 04/09/2013, 18:58

Magistrado Ld is the most useful Ld in the game as of now, not just "quite good"! He is a staple for any Mono Huracan and most split decks. His DR is just icing on the cake of an already solid card. In many ways, DR is not Magistrado Ld s role, it's a surprise round winner.
Hmm, I think every clan, including Huracan, should have at least one SOA and SOB. To make the clan less OP, it seems only fair however to make them lacklustre... e.g. something like an Otakool clone but with Courage or Reprisal on the ability...
14/14
Dexwell - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 05/09/2013, 00:32

I would love for them to have SOA or SOB, those are my favorite two abilities. It's why I love Uppers, just SOA everywhere. For some reason though I think they're going to be lacking in that department, most likely I'll only use them in a split, I can't see Huracan as a mono clan for my play style. Quite frankly beyond their bonus I don't see anything OP about them. Their bonus is so good, to me its gonna ruin a lot of the cards they release for the clan.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals