Make Room for the Master!

Friday 06/09/2013, 11:05
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
166 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 06/09/2013, 14:44

The days of the Pile Tower being nothing but a fighting ring are long gone. The new League launched by the Huracan clan has been kicked off with the arrival of their supreme chief. The mysterious luchador and national hero of Los Santos has finally set foot in Clint City.

Level 5, Huracan Leader, Noctezuma has come to make the Government of Clint City shake in its boots. But will he get off to a flying start by crushing the underground business of Level 3, Montana member, Waller? On the other side of town, Level 4 Skeelz professor, Kephren has set out to nab all the students who skipped school to go to the rave of Level 2 Junkz techno harpist, Jarez.

Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.

EDIT : We made a mistake with Noctezuma's Ability. We are currently fixing it.
Its Ability is not Reprisal : Copy Opp. Power and Damage but Reprisal : Copy Opp. Bonus.
We blocked and canceled all market operations on the character while we are fixing the problem.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

edited by Boing Friday 06/09/2013, 14:44
« Previous12345678910...1617Next »

11/166
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Friday 06/09/2013, 12:32

Why do the Huracan get two crap 5* in a row anyway?
Why is the Huracan Leader the WORST card of the release he is in?
Wat did UR think? "Lets bring out some great cards for the clan, then stir excitement amoung the players and disappoint them with huge crap!"?
12/166
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 06/09/2013, 12:38

Noctezuma ...is kind of a let down compared to recent Leader cards ie. Caelus Cr Kalindra even Cortez who is a 8/8. On one hand he is a 7/8, solid stats for any 5*. How his reprisal ability MAY hinder him..which in most cases will hinder him unless played against cards like Dorian or Tanaereva Cr. However, his bonus will give him and edge against the other card in some cases when played with reprisal, unless the other clan is power manipulating or has stronger attack manipulation
13/166
mihalll7_UM - Event team - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 06/09/2013, 14:06

Please stop giving Huracan rare 5*
all their 5* are rare so far
plus it has 9 rares and just 6 commons
14/166
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 06/09/2013, 14:08

@DaddySteal -post 11
My guess for your third question: "People want new abilities and unique cards. Maybe if we try some crazy things, people will stop complaining every release. I got it! A conditional Shizawa! See, if you play him without his ability, he can deal 8 damage and be supported by his attack bonus. On the flipside, when he has his ability, the opposing player will have to think about the risks of their high base stat cards. He'll also be good against SoA, just like Shizawa. He will be vulnerable to power manipulation and DR and, therefore, will not be overpowered."

And then some other guy: "But won't 7 power and attack manipulation be too powerful anyway?"

First guy again: "Oh... How about making him copy both stats then?"

Second guy: "Sounds good to me. The players are sure to love his gimmick."

Oh, those poor naive fellows.
15/166
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Friday 06/09/2013, 14:28

Noctezuma is an anti SoA card of the highest caliber. You can pretty much send a 0 pill SoA into the hurracan against some of their guys and win in the long term whatever they do. Well, now you cant. And if there is no SoA on the table, he's an attacking 7/8 att manipulator who can KO with pretty much anything... IN ELO.

So in my book, the only way he might not be good is competition, but Kinichaw is very vulnerable to SoA, El Divino has an even smaller window of opportunity to be used in (and again SoA weakness), Panda is good but his revenge interfears with all the reprisal and again, SoA weakness, and Lumber Jack is just broken.

So, err, he's pretty damned good.
16/166
princekhlil12 - Hero English
Friday 06/09/2013, 14:31

Can u just give Noctezuma SOB or SOA for ability.
That would be great!
17/166
ChapeistJames - Senior Português
Friday 06/09/2013, 14:38

I expected for great new releases for Huracan. But it seems like UR is not listening to us. I give up enjoying Huracan's existence
18/166
ultratopas - Titan English
Friday 06/09/2013, 14:40

I like that Noctezuma is just OK i hope we won't see that many Huracan cards now
Jarez i think is a card for Travis Ld missions maybe there will be a mission where you will have to winn some pillz
Kephren this guy is like Hattori but without 1 less star i would choose Dr Falkenstein over him but he could be second 4* in my deck
Waller oh i love this guy this card is...it's... I... i don't have word for this one there is better cards like Mona BUT... she is ELO banned yeah you can activate donnie's ability with this you can attack with this and his bonus helps him a lot if this card would be Skeelz this wouldn't be so awesome as it is now
so i really love Waller and the others is just...meh
19/166
ChapeistJames - Senior Português
Friday 06/09/2013, 14:42

After Noctezuma be released,I can now say that Huracan sucks
20/166
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Friday 06/09/2013, 14:44

Ok, wtf happent to Noctezuma? He's gone from the market?

« Previous12345678910...1617Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals