Make Room for the Master!

Friday 06/09/2013, 11:05
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
166 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 06/09/2013, 14:44

The days of the Pile Tower being nothing but a fighting ring are long gone. The new League launched by the Huracan clan has been kicked off with the arrival of their supreme chief. The mysterious luchador and national hero of Los Santos has finally set foot in Clint City.

Level 5, Huracan Leader, Noctezuma has come to make the Government of Clint City shake in its boots. But will he get off to a flying start by crushing the underground business of Level 3, Montana member, Waller? On the other side of town, Level 4 Skeelz professor, Kephren has set out to nab all the students who skipped school to go to the rave of Level 2 Junkz techno harpist, Jarez.

Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.

EDIT : We made a mistake with Noctezuma's Ability. We are currently fixing it.
Its Ability is not Reprisal : Copy Opp. Power and Damage but Reprisal : Copy Opp. Bonus.
We blocked and canceled all market operations on the character while we are fixing the problem.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

edited by Boing Friday 06/09/2013, 14:44
« Previous12345678910...1617Next »

41/166
Katsu-chan - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 06/09/2013, 17:00

Sr i mean 1hko. anyway i think his 1st version is not that bad only 8dam in clan. Now i have to be really afraid of Huracan :-j
42/166
Zapper1300 - Titan - Legends of the Dark English
Friday 06/09/2013, 17:02

I sold my Noctezuma before he was revealed to be broken. That is a lot of clintz I missed out on.
43/166
-Fahim- - Hero English
Friday 06/09/2013, 17:12

Wow. Just WOW. 7/8 COB? REALLY UR??? REALLY?
Nothing at all can justify that level of OP'ness. Just because hes the Leader, you choose to make him arguably the best card in the WHOLE GAME. If this is the kind of card that makes a clan 'balanced', then the power creep has come way too far. Instead of completely tipping the scales and giving him COB, why not just give him no ability?He would still be immensely strong, but it would be some small consolation. Even better, give him Backlash. Look at Cortez, he doesn't even have an ability that helps him win, but you gave him Backlash. Really stupid card, no matter which way you look at it.
44/166
GULLA RW - Imperator - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Friday 06/09/2013, 17:49

The Leader must be op
he is perfekt now
45/166
Wakshaani - Titan English
Friday 06/09/2013, 17:49

Oh! His ability changed? Man. I retract my earlier offer.

(Dude is gonna be scaaaaary.)
46/166
Houhox - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted Česky
Friday 06/09/2013, 18:15

Noctezuma – coz some people still didn’t play Hurracan in ELO.... As a 7/8 attacker was good enough
47/166
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Friday 06/09/2013, 19:24

Why are people whining like this? He is just a Beeboy with atk mani instead of power mani but with conditinal COB. Nothing too scary about that, guys.
He is the clan Leader, an emperor and was held back for month, so he has to be strong, he is perfect the way he is now
48/166
AoEM_Rasiel - Guru - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Friday 06/09/2013, 19:33

So does Noctenzuma get a elo permaban on release, or do we allow emi evo, tanaereva, vickie, jackie and all their friends back?
49/166
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 06/09/2013, 19:51

No, 7/8 Cob is pretty scary. I'm much more annoyed at the fact that 9 people out of 10 misspell Huracan.
50/166
Reason_Behave - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 06/09/2013, 20:58

From toddlers to hony gamer Teengagers!!!!

« Previous12345678910...1617Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals