offline Espectroscuro Colossus Le p0tager
Monday 09/09/2013, 11:26

From one day to the next, Kalindra was nowhere to be seen, leaving her clan in utter disarray. Brok remains calm and not really worried. He knows Kalindra well and realizes something serious must have happened for her not to have spoken to anyone about it. Could it be a coincidence that she disappeared at the same time as Emeth? This prominent figure has also disappeared from his post, much to the relief of the other Frozn!

As of Monday, September 16th, Emeth and Kalindra will no longer be available in the shop’s packs. Players who already have them in their collections can continue to use them as normal. Sales on the Market of the two characters are now blocked until the morning of Wednesday, September 11th.

offline Xc Evo Master Colossus E X C A L I B U R
Monday 09/09/2013, 14:51

Why kalindra

edited by ArtemisBZ monday 09/09/2013, 14:51

offline Baekhyun_SW Hero the shockwaves
Monday 09/09/2013, 14:06

Kalindra froze inside a block of ice while Emeth's rocket exploded along with him. smiley

offline Pilluminati Titan URBAN MADNESS
Monday 09/09/2013, 14:12

Well,both Crs were pretty good,clearing out cards that weren't going to be unbanned in any way,shape,or form. I kind of wanted to see the game start clearing out the terrible commons,but that can wait,i suppose.

Emeth leaving pretty much solidfies bryan's position as clan leader,and bumps pilzken up to his old post as right-hand man of the la junta. In elo,i think his fate was pretty much sealed,once troompah was released,and she got banned,and other mono-la junta cards started coming along,there was no place for hmi to be unbanned anymore.

The frozn getting their first Cr should have been no surprise to me,after everyone kept saying "berzerk/frozn for Cr" back when the berzerk didn't have a Cr. Kalindra is a great card though,no doubt. Some people may remember her in elo and wring their wrists at her for the triple-old + fury + max,even in the face of SOA strategy that made her too effective. So,story-wise,what doe this mean? It means the frozn are without a leader,and i guess since UR has been trying to force it for a while now brok is supposedly the new leader of the frozn,which,ill admit isnt a bad choice.

But now that the frozn have lost their best card,they're gonna have some growing pains.Let's see if they make it.

offline KoishiPhone Hero ▲ Infinity ¤ Win ▲
Monday 09/09/2013, 14:19

Sweet! Quirky's 1st Collector Art and a Miss Clint City Runner Up too!
Happy Retirement Kalindra!

offline omgim_D Titan OnE MaLaysia
Monday 09/09/2013, 14:49

This is awesome.. yeah! smiley

offline FlowSwitch Colossus Open Casket
Monday 09/09/2013, 14:51

Kalindra and emeth went cr?
I can do that to....Hold my beer

offline FlowSwitch Colossus Open Casket
Monday 09/09/2013, 14:53

Kalindra is older now its time to let her retire same for emeth
may they rest in peace smiley
9/9/2013 Kalindra cr & Emeth cr are born
all hail UR
hazzaahhhh

offline James Chape Titan Masters of Battle
Monday 09/09/2013, 14:58

Sad to see her going away,but I guess her price in the future at least won't be like Lyse Teria Cr

offline El Darrioso Colossus URBAN MADNESS
Monday 09/09/2013, 15:41

Dammit UR, it's was supposed to be common or weak cards to go cr this time. Not that I have 4 doubles of kalindra and 2 emeth, just saying, it shoulda been a card like gheistling, gertjan, or even platoona. I bet next time around, the cards that go cr will be ones that everybody has.

offline yaoihuntresse Colossus Wise Men Distracted
Monday 09/09/2013, 15:51

Maybe the two fell in love an eloped. *chuckle*

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.