offline Espectroscuro Colossus Le p0tager
Monday 09/09/2013, 11:26

From one day to the next, Kalindra was nowhere to be seen, leaving her clan in utter disarray. Brok remains calm and not really worried. He knows Kalindra well and realizes something serious must have happened for her not to have spoken to anyone about it. Could it be a coincidence that she disappeared at the same time as Emeth? This prominent figure has also disappeared from his post, much to the relief of the other Frozn!

As of Monday, September 16th, Emeth and Kalindra will no longer be available in the shop’s packs. Players who already have them in their collections can continue to use them as normal. Sales on the Market of the two characters are now blocked until the morning of Wednesday, September 11th.

offline Thoazol Moderator Wise Men Distracted
Monday 09/09/2013, 17:52

"Gheisting will never be a Cr. He's one of the starter cards."
Unless they change the starter cards, that is...

offline UM_AaaBattery Moderator URBAN MADNESS
Monday 09/09/2013, 17:54

Im still waiting for miss ming to become CR (and then miss smiley )

offline DT DarkBlood Titan Wise Men Distracted
Monday 09/09/2013, 17:58

Gooooooooooooddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 6 emeth and 3 kalindra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

offline James Chape Titan Masters of Battle
Monday 09/09/2013, 18:05

Semptember 16th,will be renembered in UR history the day that 2 amazing soliders,Kalindra and Emeh,exited Clint City. Now,i see a good reason why Emeth will become a Cr.

At the time he was released,Emeth was mind-blowing. He is the card that could counter and go further against attack reduction,one of LJ's main weakness. But then,time passed,LJ got a lot of solid 8 power 5 stars,that is one of the ways to solve the problem. Ray,Raven,Naginata arrived. Emeth is still amazing,but he started to become even more expensive,and there was already cards that could do amazing jobs without him. Then, when the day 16th arrives,a legend will die.

But,it'll be not just him,Kalindra will go away together with him,after a year of leadership in Frozn,and true awesomeness and brokenness will be remembered at the times she was a normal card. Now,Frozn will have to stay alive without their leader,same thing that happened to LJ,Sakrohm,GHEIST and Skeelz.

offline Pilluminati Titan URBAN MADNESS
Monday 09/09/2013, 18:14

Also,when doing CR announcements,if the leader of a clan goes,it'd be nice to have the name of the card stepping in to fill that ex-leader's shoes.

For the sake of Urban Rivals canon.

offline Steel X_HoA Colossus Harbingers of Ares
Monday 09/09/2013, 19:33

CR, she could become. But not miss, she's too old a card ... you know that smiley.

offline CK-Shawn Colossus <=Chaos-Knights=>
Monday 09/09/2013, 19:35

Okay Sagepoil your history on Common Cr releases is a bit off since Noodile Cr was released in the end of 2010 and is a pretty good card, but definitely agree with the problem that there is a lack of common Crs in the last two years.
I still think that the two cards that did become Cr is actually a good thing, but feel that Kalindra was released a bit early.
Next Crs are going to be announced in December (hopefully).

offline darkfrospawn Veteran  
Monday 09/09/2013, 19:41

Why is Brok not panicking because he realizes it must be serious? Isn't that WHY you panic? Because you know something bad must have happened? Brok is not a wise leader.

offline Farxiga Colossus TRiNiTY
Monday 09/09/2013, 19:46

I wish urban rivals staff would release 1 common cr every month or even two months. So that way we can have some balance. 4 uncommon crs in la junta is just too much

offline Silva-69 Guru #PK*urban#
Monday 09/09/2013, 19:48

OMG I HAVE EMETH 1ST TIME CR FOR ME LOVE YOU UR smiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.