offline Espectroscuro Colossus Le p0tager
Monday 09/09/2013, 11:26

From one day to the next, Kalindra was nowhere to be seen, leaving her clan in utter disarray. Brok remains calm and not really worried. He knows Kalindra well and realizes something serious must have happened for her not to have spoken to anyone about it. Could it be a coincidence that she disappeared at the same time as Emeth? This prominent figure has also disappeared from his post, much to the relief of the other Frozn!

As of Monday, September 16th, Emeth and Kalindra will no longer be available in the shop’s packs. Players who already have them in their collections can continue to use them as normal. Sales on the Market of the two characters are now blocked until the morning of Wednesday, September 11th.

offline Zero-Alucard Titan URBAN MADNESS
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 04:12

Last two years (2011 and 2012) its been 3 times a year. February, September, and December. So expect the next Cr to be within the first two weeks of December. Hopefully Freaks and GHEIST ? Olga maybe a candidate due to the new 5* smiley

offline Zincomega Titan THE_POWER
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 04:39

Kalindra a CR already. Feels just like yesterday she was first released.

offline LF-Shivanshu Colossus lonely fighters
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 06:50

Any guesses for opening prices ? i think kaliandra will be like 90k and emeth 75k

offline HHM_Dota2 Titan Hip Hop Messiahz
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 10:09

Guess who had 80+ copies of each card? smiley smiley , im so happy smiley

offline Rowdy MOB Cr Mediator Masters of Battle
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 11:24

I actually thought the new Cr will be announced in October, but there is still time to get them in packets

You can get an ultimate or elite pack which is guaranteed to have rare cards such Kalindra (and possibly Emeth), before it is too late

offline troll4663 Master  
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 14:52

I was kinda saddened. Thought it was going to be X0dus/Lena......but this is still good yaaay Kalindra well deserved!

offline paragon-iv Titan Gateway to Imortality
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 17:04

Some notes on the availability of Kalindra and the future of Kalindra CR

Released a little over a year ago on June 14, 2012 she has been a highly sought after character in UR and probably the most sought after card in Frozn.
When originally released she went for over 100,000 clintz but after her release debut she settled in at mid 70,000s to low 80,000s. I believe her price was being fixed at this level because it didn't drop until the announcement of a new clan in April.
A few weeks before the Huracan released she settled in at mid 30,000s to low 40,000s. A 50% drop in the course of 1 month.
For 4 months she was a somewhat affordable 30,000 to 40,000 card and now she will be a CR but for how much exactly?

Kalindra Cr 's Future and Future

Kalindra was already a hard character to come by and now she will be even harder to obtain. I can't honestly say how much her starting price will be but I would assume It will be at least 80,000 and might be on par with Jackie Cr from day one. Typically about a month after a Cr is released their price will settle in a standard price for an extended period varying very little. However Kalindra was only available for 1 year and 3 months and was the rarest card in her clan. Not to mention the ability to price fix a Cr is extremely easy compared to a regular card. Any way I doubt many people will be able to ever have the chance to play this card. But to those people who are able to use it have fun with this beastly advantage

offline Spikey 13 Guru Join in
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 18:22

^ It's unlikely (still possible) that Lena will go Cr any time soon, what about all the other 5* Pussycats who came before her?
This logic doesn't work for Vortex, Frozn, Berserk or Huracan I expect however as they are all quite young clans...

offline James Chape Titan Masters of Battle
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 22:18

Weird to see a card being released a year ago and now going to be Cr....

Well,I expected cards like Sunnygoat being a Cr

offline Zero-Alucard Titan URBAN MADNESS
Thursday 12/09/2013, 04:44

Soo Kalindra Cr current price is the same as before the new card packs were introduced. Probably going to drop sown though to maybe 55k?

Emeth Cr is 50k..probably drop to 35-40k.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.