Coliseum: No 5 Allowed

Tuesday 10/09/2013, 12:57
Evil_Saga - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Evil_Saga - Admin - Black EaglesEnglish - Tuesday 10/09/2013, 12:59

From wednesday september 11 at 2pm CET (8am EST) to thursday september 12 at 10am CET (4am EST), join the Coliseum for a 'NO 5 ALLOWED' deck format : no 5 stars !

You'll win points after each match according to those rules :

+20 points for victory
+3 bonus points for victory by KO
+9 points for draws
-5 points for quitting or timeout

15 pillz, 12 lifes & 30 matches to make in 24 hours!

As soon as the Coliseum starts, you will be able to follow your progress during the tournament by going on the Coliseum page and clicking hereThe Coliseum is Urban Rivals' events game mode, come to take part intournaments proposing original game formats and exceptional prizes each wednesday and friday.

To access the Coliseum, simply click on PLAY, then change the game mode and select the Coliseum in the list.Please note the Coliseum is only visible when a tournament has started.To join in, your deck must be compatible with the imposed deck format.

Have fun everybody !

edited by Evil_Saga Tuesday 10/09/2013, 12:59

2/10
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 13:05

Nice, having no 5* allowed will mean people are less likely to face hands of higher star counts than them resulting in battles which are biased.
Problem, some of the most OP cards in the game (Jackie Cr and GraksmxxT come to mind) are 4*. I'm not looking forward to seeing hundreds of them going around...
3/10
Sagepoil - Legend - Japan Expo English
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 13:51

Beware all of you... I missed my end of the world, I'm pissed *¨ff and won't miss this coliseum!
I'm Lakit... And I don't care to be b*tt-kicked...
4/10
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 13:54

Are semi evolve cards with max at lvl 5 allowed?
5/10
XC Pingvin - Hero - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 14:25

Heads up people, doubles are allowed
6/10
Haunches - Titan - The Bran Clan Español
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 16:39

Doubles again??? It really takes a lot of the strategy out of the game. I hope that I am speaking for more than myself when I say that I really want someone to click the 'no doubles' button for this one.
7/10
Haunches - Titan - The Bran Clan Español
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 16:41

No, scratch that. Im a happy camper. Just read the rules and doubles are not allowed.
8/10
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 18:10

Is there a star limit? I'm blind or somethign since I can't see where it sayes...
9/10
Locksmith322 - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 18:48

I know it's been in place for a while. And it obviously came about through the players complaining/critiquing/suggesting, but thanks so much to the moderators for extending the coliseum duration. It's such a great change to allow a more lenient time frame for players all over the world to play at a comfortable time. Again thanks to all your moderators for sincerely caring about the players and our opinions
10/10
robotkhatiwada - Imperator - - fang.crew - English
Wednesday 11/09/2013, 06:54

Nice............. wont have to face most of big crs now.......

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals