I want to spend 220 credits for a nice tournament deck
Wednesday 11/09/2013, 00:33
Mr. Gatchalian - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
I want to spend 220 credits for a nice tournament deck
Mr. Gatchalian - Senior English - Wednesday 11/09/2013, 00:33

What are DTs ?

right now i got some Knightmare deck with Vince, Orlok, and other decent 1000- clintz cards from knightmare and so i decided to load up some credits i wonder what pack and clan should i get since i want a really nice deck build that not that costly from my 220 credits budget so i can join Tournaments on other modes

that 70credit pack is nice go to chose fro 4 clans nd get 7 cards 3 of them are rare cards from those 4 clans

i wonder what should i get i want a really noce and easy play style for a clan idea im not the pro or strong think of me as a kid spending money on ur tp get some decent cards and decent gaming fun i plan play all day since i bum from school breaks. anyway please come up woth a good clan and play style idea folks!

P.S i can get around 440 credits but lets assume i only have 220 for now

Hope you help me my fellow UR friends ( i dont have any )
« Previous12Next »

2/11
imapizza - Veteran - City of Glass The Guild English
Thursday 12/09/2013, 03:38

Are you looking for a two clan deck or one clan? i suggest either GHEIST or Vortex. Vortex goes good with just about anyone ive used. for a single clan deck i suggest Pussycats
3/11
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 12/09/2013, 10:53

DT simply stands for Daily Tournament. It's just referring to the 12 standard and 12 extended tourneys that run each day.

For DT's, I usually recommend using a mono-clan deck with an attack manipulation clan. Sentinel would probably be my suggestion, as they're fairly straight forward and easy to grasp. If you feel like playing ELO, the profit you'll get from 220-440 credits will be more than enough for a good deck of any clan.

Get either New Blood or Elite packs. They're better value than Ultimate.

Also, you keep writing Knightmare instead of Nightmare.
4/11
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 12/09/2013, 10:54

*good deck of any clan/s. I generally favour half decks in ELO.
5/11
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Thursday 12/09/2013, 16:39

Huracan are very good in Standard type Tournaments...
6/11
0_Berzerker - Senior English
Thursday 12/09/2013, 19:32

Like what JO3SHMO said, spend those credits on the 70 credits "new blood" packs instead, for a better value.
Sell away those cards you do not want from those packs, and grab yourself a brand new deck!
7/11
Hoatzin - Veteran - War Party English
Thursday 12/09/2013, 20:34

Just buy the packs and sell them for a good Uppers + Huracan deck.

I'd recommend El Divino, Wonder Lana, El Matador, Derby Queen | Harold Hefty Kazayan Lady

For the packs, right now I'd choose elite with Huracan, Frozn, Sakrohm and Vortex.
8/11
-Taciturn- - Titan - Legends of the Dark English
Thursday 12/09/2013, 21:10

Still pick Frozn even though Kalindra is out of circulation, Hoatzin? Doesn't her loss make Frozn much lower on the pack choosing chain?
9/11
ZacharyThomas - Titan - Harbingers of Ares
Thursday 12/09/2013, 21:28

Id recommend La Junta as they are fairly cheap costing and with cards like Raven who can ohko Trish and Briana who don't get minus points for usage and honestly are easy to top dt with.
10/11
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 13/09/2013, 14:56

@Taciturn
Yeah, Frozn is a nice pick until Kalindra gets her CR suffix and is officially out of circulation. After that, sub Frozn for something else.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals