[trade] 7 million clintz collection

Thursday 12/09/2013, 20:53
WP_blckmge99 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
WP_blckmge99 - Titan English - Thursday 12/09/2013, 20:53

I am tryinbg to trade a legendary collection of 104% COMPLETION total value around 7.1 million. I have one of every non cr card except Noctezuma and 52% of the collectors. i am trying to trade for 7 million in low end Cr cards such as Kawamashi Cr and Terry Cr Chikko Cr etc. any other offers pls pm.

serious inquiries can be provided with screenshots of my pro list if necessary

2/4
Sir B00BY - Legend English
Thursday 12/09/2013, 21:03

Please refrain from creating multiple topics with the same goal. Keep to one and ask for edits via the following thread: http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&page=0&forum_page=0&id_subject=2379839&subject_page=0
3/4
WP_blckmge99 - Titan English
Friday 13/09/2013, 01:06

Oh? sorry i thought i closed the other ones. i changed the overall value i reduced some of the cards and Cr stuff dropping the value by 1.5 million give or take my bad thanks mate
4/4
Sir B00BY - Legend English
Friday 13/09/2013, 06:48

It doesnt matter closed or not. just ask to change the thread post in that subject above.. and yet you STILL made another thread...

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals