Sunday 15/09/2013, 15:39
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
114 messages
Clans Tier List
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 15/09/2013, 15:39

Yah haven't made one in some time.

Tier 1
Huracan: Yah hands down, OP cards, OP bonus.
Freaks: Really strong atm, poison is good. Olga, Bogdan, Hindelga?, Shazam, baldivino underrated.

Tier 2
Roots: Really underrated imo. Flora, Yookie, Tuck, and personal fave, Ojibway.
Junkz: REAL solid.
Rescue: Solid, even without SoA.
Sakrohm: Versatile, Uranus!
Uppers: Lagging a bit, but still a highly buttkicking bonus.

Tier 2.5
Jungo: needs Ongh to be t2.
GHEIST: Mechakolos. Other than that, Leviatonn, Arkn, Hriger? SoA always useful.
All Stars: Really good bonus, haven't received nice cards recently, but still solid. Need Saki.
Piranas: Needs Lizbeth

Tier 3
Ulu Watu: Actually really like the clan, Eddie is amazing, solid cards.
Vortex: Quite a solid clan, kinda lack a killer card.
Fang Pi Clang: Solid, lacks attack manip, SoA.
Nightmare: mm.. could be 2, but need a 5* reall bad.
La Junta: Nice cards! attack manip is so needed, weak to SoA (generally)
Frozn: Stompah, underrated, try for yourself!
Pussycats: Really synergies with some, but a bad hand spells disaster.

Tier 4
Berzerk: Does not have a solid 5* (Taylor maybe?), but actually still a highly usable clan. Lacks attack manipulation, but Elvis + Lola are still reasons to use the clan.
Montana: Kinda weak after Avola + Mona gone.
Sentinels: Yet to see a truly good 5*, SoA as well.
Skeelz: Need SoA imo, as well as 5*.

Tier 5
Bangers: Bad, Beeboy is gone, terrible damage mainly.

GJ with UR on this part, clans are balanced!
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

101/114
I eat pasta - Senior English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 06:54

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2669022

Graven is GREAT! 1337 elo with ease in mono bezerk. Hopefully I have enough time to get a top100

I have always enjoyed playing bezerk because the abilities are solid, bonus is good, power is great. Like the oracle said they have everything. The question is will Graven be on the weekly vote list? The more i play with this mono bezerk deck the more i agree about it being T2.
102/114
Thai_231 - Veteran - 3LO MA$T3R English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 10:43

Nabrissa will replace Brittany and Wanda for some kind of decks. She may be not a beast, but really a good buff to the cats and make their play style more diversely.
103/114
RobFord_ - Hero - Open Casket English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 16:08

Everyones deck for the next 2 weeks: Graven, Lola/Roger, Elvis, and that two star with protection power Diana,Clover,Lucy, Nabrissa
104/114
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 16:20

That may be the case, then again though I find that PC aren't even that strong. Many won't be able to afford Nabrissa at the moment, although that deck does seem beast on paper. I think Freaks will still get play as long as they have their key characters.
105/114
RobFord_ - Hero - Open Casket English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 18:14

Ya thats true, especially if Olga doesnt get banned
106/114
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 11/10/2013, 01:25

107/114
I eat pasta - Senior English
Friday 11/10/2013, 06:46

Bezerk are great with anything to be honest now with Graven. As a bezerk fan im happy. As an Elo enthusiast im ecstatic lol. However looks like Graven is already on the weekly list for next week. I think its a huge mistake as Bezerk are a perfect counter to Huracan and pussycat. But maybe im a little biased.

And orcale thats a great half deck. A lot of players don't run Dreen but she's so good.
108/114
_Guedes_ - Master Português
Friday 11/10/2013, 16:04

@Hollywood

I dont think its a mistake, the mistake was made when they didnt ban Kinichaw. Its good to see that at least Bogdan will be ban too (i think).

Cats still vulnerable. Yeah, they are strong with the new 2*, but i haven't seen that card in ELO this week, i think its because it is overpriced yet and people will just wait to buy it.

Things will just go back to normal in 2 weeks, i guess.
109/114
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 12/11/2013, 14:42

Sorry for necro-ing, but I feel there are significant changes due to new releases.

Berzerk: Moving up from tier 4 to tier 3 -- Graven is quite a game changer, but they aren't that good when he is banned.

GHEIST: Feel like they shoudl move up to tier 2. Despite Mechakolos gone, Dr Ergo and comeback of Toro can be quite immense.

La Junta: Scooty is quite a bad boy, and depending on the week La Junta can be really good, tier 2.5.

Sakrohm: Loss of Uranus is really bad, drop to tier 3.

Piranas: loss of Lizbeth isn't nice, they are still usable, just not much reason.

What do you guys think?
110/114
Lingod - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares Português
Tuesday 12/11/2013, 19:19

Agreed.

But with Lehane back I think Sentinel have two amazing 2 star cards for Elo now.
Its going to be a lot more used.

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals