Sunday 15/09/2013, 15:39
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
114 messages
Clans Tier List
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 15/09/2013, 15:39

Yah haven't made one in some time.

Tier 1
Huracan: Yah hands down, OP cards, OP bonus.
Freaks: Really strong atm, poison is good. Olga, Bogdan, Hindelga?, Shazam, baldivino underrated.

Tier 2
Roots: Really underrated imo. Flora, Yookie, Tuck, and personal fave, Ojibway.
Junkz: REAL solid.
Rescue: Solid, even without SoA.
Sakrohm: Versatile, Uranus!
Uppers: Lagging a bit, but still a highly buttkicking bonus.

Tier 2.5
Jungo: needs Ongh to be t2.
GHEIST: Mechakolos. Other than that, Leviatonn, Arkn, Hriger? SoA always useful.
All Stars: Really good bonus, haven't received nice cards recently, but still solid. Need Saki.
Piranas: Needs Lizbeth

Tier 3
Ulu Watu: Actually really like the clan, Eddie is amazing, solid cards.
Vortex: Quite a solid clan, kinda lack a killer card.
Fang Pi Clang: Solid, lacks attack manip, SoA.
Nightmare: mm.. could be 2, but need a 5* reall bad.
La Junta: Nice cards! attack manip is so needed, weak to SoA (generally)
Frozn: Stompah, underrated, try for yourself!
Pussycats: Really synergies with some, but a bad hand spells disaster.

Tier 4
Berzerk: Does not have a solid 5* (Taylor maybe?), but actually still a highly usable clan. Lacks attack manipulation, but Elvis + Lola are still reasons to use the clan.
Montana: Kinda weak after Avola + Mona gone.
Sentinels: Yet to see a truly good 5*, SoA as well.
Skeelz: Need SoA imo, as well as 5*.

Tier 5
Bangers: Bad, Beeboy is gone, terrible damage mainly.

GJ with UR on this part, clans are balanced!
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

21/114
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 21/09/2013, 14:14

I feel that saying "Pilling a 2* actually pays off against a card like Herman etc." is missing the bigger picture.

The aim is to out-gap your opponent over 4 rounds. Generally speaking, 2* offer the least gap potential than the other star counts (makes sense, obviously). Therefore to inflict the largest life gap, you want to win with higher stars and lose with 2*. This simple fact is the basis for Oracle's statement.

Even if you beat 5* with 2*, sometimes you'll still have to win 2/3 remaining rounds because of the low 2* life gap. Of course it varies game to game depending on the exact hands. But the truth of the matter is that in more circumstances than not, your 2* isn't meant to win.
22/114
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 21/09/2013, 14:17

^ I should mention that in cases where you simply need to win 3/4 rounds to win the match, high-power low-damage 2* like Fanny, Thormund, etc. (Doug Snop included) is helpful to the cause.
23/114
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Saturday 21/09/2013, 17:19

Hmm why have you included a tier 2.5? All those are surely on par with the tier 2 groupings.
Freaks are good, espescially in split decks, but not THAT good, tier 2 for them imo
As for Frozn and Berzerk, bottom tier clans definitely...
24/114
Lingod - Titan - Harbingers of Ares Português
Saturday 21/09/2013, 20:45

I can understand what Azeem is saying. We have been seeing 2 star cards that can inflict between 4 to 5 damage more regularly than before, so winning with a 2 star like Dao Wang or Derby Queen, even Cornelia might be a very good decision during a match.
25/114
METALHEADuk666 - Titan - D-Versified English
Sunday 22/09/2013, 16:31

I love no pilling my 5* then chipping with my 2's the threat of 5 id normally all you need
26/114
Sunday 22/09/2013, 16:33

I also say pussy cats should be higher. That are solid in half decks and mono is easy to use too. Its just about knowing the bluff
27/114
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 22/09/2013, 17:53

Why would you no pill your 5*? They could just 2 pill and bang there's your biggest threat gone.
I disagree with Frozn being bottom tier clans simply because they've got quite outstanding cards in each category that are usually solid without their bonus such as Rad, Stompah, Tiwi Ld etc etc.

Tier 2.5 is there i'm assuming because of the bans, he's even mentioned the bans that happen to them which makes them 2.5.

Sakhrom should be in tier 3/2.5 because they rely on Uranus to make a good deck, Uranus banned = hardly any Sak.

Ghiest perhaps should be tier 2 as you see a lot of decks with Ghiest in it that get top scores and personally i'd favour Ghiest over Sak.
28/114
Sunday 22/09/2013, 19:44

They could just 2 pill and win but normally they don't they will pill to win as long as the stakes are reasonable.

or more effectively hold the 5 and chip with one 2. Normally you will be in position to make it unwinanle. That is perfect place to play the bluff. There are plenty of 2 and 3 stars that can swing a battle.

you have to remember its not always about one card its about the deck.

my current deck has a 5 star that i don't think i have ever won with.
29/114
Respect WMD - Guru English
Sunday 22/09/2013, 21:22

Should make one of these tier lists every week, or even bi-weekly. helps ppl train their brain to how the game flows. And great discussion between players too
30/114
AoEM_Sakal - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Sunday 22/09/2013, 21:47

Huracan are tier 5 this week

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals