Sunday 15/09/2013, 15:39
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
114 messages
Clans Tier List
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 15/09/2013, 15:39

Yah haven't made one in some time.

Tier 1
Huracan: Yah hands down, OP cards, OP bonus.
Freaks: Really strong atm, poison is good. Olga, Bogdan, Hindelga?, Shazam, baldivino underrated.

Tier 2
Roots: Really underrated imo. Flora, Yookie, Tuck, and personal fave, Ojibway.
Junkz: REAL solid.
Rescue: Solid, even without SoA.
Sakrohm: Versatile, Uranus!
Uppers: Lagging a bit, but still a highly buttkicking bonus.

Tier 2.5
Jungo: needs Ongh to be t2.
GHEIST: Mechakolos. Other than that, Leviatonn, Arkn, Hriger? SoA always useful.
All Stars: Really good bonus, haven't received nice cards recently, but still solid. Need Saki.
Piranas: Needs Lizbeth

Tier 3
Ulu Watu: Actually really like the clan, Eddie is amazing, solid cards.
Vortex: Quite a solid clan, kinda lack a killer card.
Fang Pi Clang: Solid, lacks attack manip, SoA.
Nightmare: mm.. could be 2, but need a 5* reall bad.
La Junta: Nice cards! attack manip is so needed, weak to SoA (generally)
Frozn: Stompah, underrated, try for yourself!
Pussycats: Really synergies with some, but a bad hand spells disaster.

Tier 4
Berzerk: Does not have a solid 5* (Taylor maybe?), but actually still a highly usable clan. Lacks attack manipulation, but Elvis + Lola are still reasons to use the clan.
Montana: Kinda weak after Avola + Mona gone.
Sentinels: Yet to see a truly good 5*, SoA as well.
Skeelz: Need SoA imo, as well as 5*.

Tier 5
Bangers: Bad, Beeboy is gone, terrible damage mainly.

GJ with UR on this part, clans are balanced!
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

51/114
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 12:25

@kefalo that is an interesting deck, but I really doubt they made it to 1500. Maybe they did, but honestly not with that deck. People lie about this stuff often A deck without attack manipulation at such high level is.... barely viable. A very raw deck imo.

@misterjones and a third way too! a mixture of both! I would say that a mixture is the most optimal. Skeelz really lack a competitive 5* as well. There was a discussion long ago, but Michael, while a very nice 10/7, is highly predictable due to courage. I would honestly use Minerva/ Tomas/ Aylen over him. 5*s are meant to nuke or wall.

@rayray yah you mentioned nice cards, except in that deck you mentioned, have your realized that you almost always have to win 3 rounds. Skeelz is pretty much mediocre from everything except against SoA/SoB clans, and even then there's a fair chance of losing.

Honestly speaking, what Skeelz need is a good card that just does wonders. Like, a card with a really kickass ability; only then would it make up for the incompetence of the bonus. A very underrated card is Liam, the only viable SoA in clan, often overlooked by Redra + Sasha. Try him!

Suggestions:

5* 8/7 protection: power & damage (don't freak, weak to attack manip, and raw stats)

5* 8/1 - opp. life 7 min. 0 (Praxie 2.0?)

5* 8/4 heal 2 max 15 (Snowflake 2.0?)

5* 5/4 + 4 power and damage
52/114
412rayray - Titan - D-Versified English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 15:42

@Ambre1134 Minerva is legal for elo, I'm using her right now.
53/114
412rayray - Titan - D-Versified English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 15:44

@oracle I'll look into ur ideas. I do love Liam, I'll have to pay more attn to the number of rounds I'm winning w this deck.
54/114
Kefalo - Legend - Casual Grind English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 23:20

Experience from this week - All Stars are bloody nasty. I can't think of a consistent counter (might be just me), and I beat high tier guys with them and lose with Freaks against them. And I play a "novelty" version with Flo, Saki and Heartnet for too much SoB to believe. I'm unable to play the really strong All-Star builds or to indeed win any mathch which doesn't involve Freaks, and I win with this, a good player could take them very far.
55/114
jlegolas - Master - night school English
Friday 27/09/2013, 00:36

Im getting matched all the time against GHEIST
56/114
_Guedes_ - Master Português
Friday 27/09/2013, 15:11

Skeelz aren't meant to be played full mono deck. You have to look at them as a great half deck clan... one of, if not THE, best half deck clan in the game

Very good low lvl cards with amazing powers that aren't vulnerable to SoA and SoB (with bonus), and aren't really bonus dependent to still be amazing cards. Just look tho chiara, Plunk, Redra, Lorna, Praxie, Danae, Liam, andy, etc, etc, etc.

Hell, some of this cards are so good that sometimes are used alone in other cards "mono" decks!

Theres no other clan in this game with 4 low lvl stars that still will be strong if they are picked alone with other 3 cards form another deck in a half deck combination. You wont have this problem if you run a Skeelz half deck.

And even if u get a combination of 3 Skeelz + 1 of the other card clan, you wont be in a horrible situation since that will be almost sure that the one card of the other clan will be a high lvl one that will be useful even without the bonus buff.

Sure, a full mono deck Skeelz will miss the bonus buff. In half decks that wont be a real problem cause the other clan will compensate it... and you will still kicking that SoA/SoB clans!

Its a mistake to evaluate Skeelz for their mono deck potential. You have to see this clan as a half deck.
57/114
Kefalo - Legend - Casual Grind English
Friday 27/09/2013, 15:34

See, I'm far from the best player out there, but the way I see tham is the exact opposite of what you describe. The only really exceptional cards they have are dependent on not getting SoA'd or support cards. Or not even that good.

See, Redra is only good if she can't get SoA'd, otherwise she's not very good at all. Sasha is all about the support (with on one other Skeels she's a blank 7/2 +8 Att). Sandro is a vanilla 7-9 power 3*. Lorna is simply no good as a SoB because one of their biggers pro's is being able to protect your bonus against SoB clans, and she can't SoA a Roots without bonus. And even if she could she's a 7/4 3*, Roots don't need abilities to match or beat that. Chiara's ok, but won't win you any games and if she gets SoA'd she's an 8/4 with nothing. Danae is a vanilla att manip girl who wouldn't even be played in attack manip clans. Liam is one of the worst throwaway SoA in the game. Praxie is an 8/4 3* who can't fury araings Pussycats and can be SoA'd to meaninglessness unless protected.

Their 4* aren't much better - Dr. Falkenstein looks awesome but is just a lousy average Montana with support -1 opp attack. Even as a full deck they have problems because their bonus doesn't really work. Root's don't give a crap due to equaly as good if not better average stats, and SoB guys don't care because they're still facing another clan who's bonus doesn't contribute. And every other clan plays them like they got mass SoB.
58/114
Friday 27/09/2013, 15:55

Rofl, dude you comentary sounds like:

Well, if that card got SoA or SoB... blablabla

You are just forgetting that these card wont be able do be SoA or SoB'd in 75% of the matches that you play with a skeels half deck!

The other things that you pointed out are just the weakness of the cards when they are SoB'd or SoA'd, wich ALL the low lvls cards have in this game. And guess what: with any other clan they will be vulnerable to SoA and SoB 100% of the time, with half deck Skeelz they will be vulnerable just 25%!!!!

Again, read this part of my post:

"Theres no other clan in this game with 4 low lvl stars that still will be strong if they are picked alone with other 3 cards form another deck in a half deck combination."

Got it?

Best combination for a half skeel deck IMO:

Chiara, Plunk, Redra and Lorna.

But it may vary a lot depending on the other clan.

And they have some good 4* for half decks too, if the other clan has a great low lvl card they can be used, like Kephren, Corvus and Jay.

p.s..: i never talked anything about sacha and Sandro, they are usable only in mono decks, not half decks.
59/114
Friday 27/09/2013, 15:57

In other words: the Skeelz low lvl cards aren't as bonus dependent cards to be good as the great majority of the other clans low lvl cards.

Thats what makes it a good half deck clan.
60/114
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 27/09/2013, 16:06

@Kefalo
"she's a blank 7/2 +8 Att" It's not the best stats, but she's still useful. But then again, why not just use Belle for effective +14 attack unopposed?
" Lorna is simply no good as a SoB" Of course she's not, offensive Cob and defensive Sob are entirely different things.
"Chiara's ok, but won't win you any games " Alone? Aside from poisoners like Dolly and Sigma + OHKOer Flavio Cr, how often can a 3* win you the game without further help? And 8/4 is still pretty good stats to go against a Soa.

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals