Sunday 15/09/2013, 15:39
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
114 messages
Clans Tier List
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 15/09/2013, 15:39

Yah haven't made one in some time.

Tier 1
Huracan: Yah hands down, OP cards, OP bonus.
Freaks: Really strong atm, poison is good. Olga, Bogdan, Hindelga?, Shazam, baldivino underrated.

Tier 2
Roots: Really underrated imo. Flora, Yookie, Tuck, and personal fave, Ojibway.
Junkz: REAL solid.
Rescue: Solid, even without SoA.
Sakrohm: Versatile, Uranus!
Uppers: Lagging a bit, but still a highly buttkicking bonus.

Tier 2.5
Jungo: needs Ongh to be t2.
GHEIST: Mechakolos. Other than that, Leviatonn, Arkn, Hriger? SoA always useful.
All Stars: Really good bonus, haven't received nice cards recently, but still solid. Need Saki.
Piranas: Needs Lizbeth

Tier 3
Ulu Watu: Actually really like the clan, Eddie is amazing, solid cards.
Vortex: Quite a solid clan, kinda lack a killer card.
Fang Pi Clang: Solid, lacks attack manip, SoA.
Nightmare: mm.. could be 2, but need a 5* reall bad.
La Junta: Nice cards! attack manip is so needed, weak to SoA (generally)
Frozn: Stompah, underrated, try for yourself!
Pussycats: Really synergies with some, but a bad hand spells disaster.

Tier 4
Berzerk: Does not have a solid 5* (Taylor maybe?), but actually still a highly usable clan. Lacks attack manipulation, but Elvis + Lola are still reasons to use the clan.
Montana: Kinda weak after Avola + Mona gone.
Sentinels: Yet to see a truly good 5*, SoA as well.
Skeelz: Need SoA imo, as well as 5*.

Tier 5
Bangers: Bad, Beeboy is gone, terrible damage mainly.

GJ with UR on this part, clans are balanced!
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

61/114
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Friday 27/09/2013, 16:41

Heh, ok, but when is exactly adding Chiara, Plunk, Redra and Lorna going to do more for you than adding just one of them, going mono, or opting for a different half-deck?

Redra's a defear card. Plunk is a good bluff/defeat card who's great as a single splash, that much I can agree with. Chiara will win her round most of the time, but whatever beats another guy is probably going to do more damage. And Lorna is, again, limited in what she can do compared to the other CoB's - halfedcking a clan with a CoB who can stack the opposing bonus with his own will give you a lot more.

Sure, they're rather less bonus dependent, but they're comparable if weaker to staples from other clans that you could splash. They add up to what, 10*? Diana, Clover, Lucy and either a 2* or a 3* pussy cat are 11* or 12* who I threw togather for a half deck and they ended up winning me more games than the "main" deck, while being perfectly servicable when I drew them individually. And if I drew them as team I've won with 3 wins, KO's, pure gap and they were very unpredictable for the opponents.

Why risk with Skeelz if there are much stronger half-decks out there? To save 2*? If you go 11* you got 14 for the other half, if you go 12* you got 13*. Baldovino + Splata Cr + Shazaam + Bertha = 14 and that one can alos beat way more than it shold. Noctezuma + Kinichaw + Derby Queen + Zapatino if you want to go sillly. Blaaster + Bodenpower + Graff + B Ball. It's all overkill.

There's other examples.
62/114
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 27/09/2013, 16:58

Hmmm interesting discussion going on.

1. Belle is NOT +14 attack, you simply cannot see it that way, since you need to overpill for the +14 attack to take place (which is quite a risk most of the time).
2. Yah I agree, the idea of Skeelz should be that they would be best used in halfs. However, as this clan has developed, most of their best cards are mono based (Sandro, Sasha, Dr Falkenstein), bringing up my next point.
3. The only 2 cards which really excel are Plunk and Chiara Cr (Redra is decent with bonus against SoA, but otherwise average, DR's exist in every clan). Lorna, Danae, Praxie are very mediocre cards.
4. You cannot assess a card without assessing their bonus. Skeelz cards are made to be individually strong, but rather average in combination with their rather-useless bonus.
5. With number 4 in mind, there are 2 major weaknesses of Skeelz. Really low damage, and highly vulnerable to attack/power manipulation (which is everywhere).
63/114
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 27/09/2013, 17:45

So in summary, Skeelz are awesome aslong as you run them in a 6-2 split with Plunk and Chiara Cr with the other half being something that can carry the whole weight of the deck?
64/114
_Guedes_ - Master Português
Friday 27/09/2013, 18:10

Kefalo

About your Pussycats combination: Kephren is as good as Diana (if you wanna add a 4*), even without the bonus, Clover is indeed a great 3*, but again, so do are Plunk and chiara (and you admitted it), and what other 3* cat your gonna put on this comb that aren't highly reliable on his ability/bonus? Cherry, dolores, Noemi?

However you pick, Kephren, chiara, Plunk and Redra will be a comb as good as this one, with the same number of stars AND with the bonus that they wont be vulnerable to soa and soab 75% of the time. And even in the 25% that they will be, they will be just vulnerable to SoA (since the bonus wont be activated anyways, SoB wont make any difference) and will be only ONE card of the combination.

So, you have 2 combinations:

1) You pussycat combination, that is good, but is highly vulnerable to SoA and SoB... ALWAYS!

2) My Skeelz combination, that is as good as yours (if not better), and is not vulnerable to SoB at all and its only vulnerable to SoA 25% of the matches (in the reality, even less, because it will be only one Skeelz drawn, it will be only 100% vulnerable if im facing a mono Roots/pirana deck... and tha twould be simply bad luck as f**k)

AAAAAAAND im not even starting on the merit that you comparing a "tier 3" clan with a "tier 4" clan.

No, really, Skeelz half deck should be at least on tier 2.
65/114
Friday 27/09/2013, 18:16

0 the oracle

I strongly disagree with you third point, wich is, more or less, the only point that really sustain your argument against mine.

Lorna, Danae and Praxie MEDIOCRE cards??? Your kidding, right?

Their just not as good as Chiara and Plunk... but FAR, VERY FAR AWAY from mediocre!!! All of them have good pot and dmg, allied with good abilities.

AND there are other options like andy (very similar to Plunk), Snowflake, Cley, Drake, Deebler, Zeke.... u gonna say all this are mediocre too???

cmon!
66/114
Friday 27/09/2013, 18:33

Anyways, my arguments are on the table.

If anyone still disagree with me, just try Skeelz half deck for yourself. That are dozens of good combinations with other clans.

Just see on the public presets how many good half Skeelz decks that are, even now.

Mono Skeelz deck:

Half Skeelz deck:
67/114
Saturday 28/09/2013, 05:21

@Guedes yes most of the cards you mentioned are mediocre.

The only 3*s I see usable are Plunk, Chiara Cr, Snowflake and maybe Andy Ld.

Praxie is a 8/4 DR immune, but NOTHING else. Tyd, Noodile Cr, Nanook all have something going for them.
Danae compare to Oxen, -3 opp. life or protection?
Lorna is usable, but look at Saki, Roger, shi fou, they are better straight up pretty much.
all the other ones have terrible round-winning capabilities, try using those cards in 1300+ and see how many rounds you end up winning.

Kephren is UNCOMPARABLE to Diana, they are 2 different cards. Also, I fail to see Kephren as a competitive card. DR's are meant to be on 2*s & 3*s mainly, and not to mention that the courage just makes the DR so much more predictable.... Usable card with fine stats, but far from being a top tier.
68/114
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 28/09/2013, 06:18

"Danae compare to Oxen, -3 opp. life or protection?"
They're comparable in the first place because of the same stats and Danae having Oxen's bonus as an ability? And Sargh wouldn't be a fair comparison at all? Or Zeke for Oxen?
69/114
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 28/09/2013, 08:21

Tyd and Nanook aren't immune to DR or SoB.
70/114
Saturday 28/09/2013, 09:04

None of them are, except Praxie you can say. But immunity to DR is not as important as something say SoB/SoA.

Yah Danae and Oxen are to an extent, very similar cards (how are they not similar? trade in protection for -3 life). Yah Sargh is a different card, more like a wall. I am saying, that Danae is imo inferior (through comparison with Oxen) to the standard of current competitive ELO cards.

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals