Sunday 15/09/2013, 15:39
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
114 messages
Clans Tier List
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 15/09/2013, 15:39

Yah haven't made one in some time.

Tier 1
Huracan: Yah hands down, OP cards, OP bonus.
Freaks: Really strong atm, poison is good. Olga, Bogdan, Hindelga?, Shazam, baldivino underrated.

Tier 2
Roots: Really underrated imo. Flora, Yookie, Tuck, and personal fave, Ojibway.
Junkz: REAL solid.
Rescue: Solid, even without SoA.
Sakrohm: Versatile, Uranus!
Uppers: Lagging a bit, but still a highly buttkicking bonus.

Tier 2.5
Jungo: needs Ongh to be t2.
GHEIST: Mechakolos. Other than that, Leviatonn, Arkn, Hriger? SoA always useful.
All Stars: Really good bonus, haven't received nice cards recently, but still solid. Need Saki.
Piranas: Needs Lizbeth

Tier 3
Ulu Watu: Actually really like the clan, Eddie is amazing, solid cards.
Vortex: Quite a solid clan, kinda lack a killer card.
Fang Pi Clang: Solid, lacks attack manip, SoA.
Nightmare: mm.. could be 2, but need a 5* reall bad.
La Junta: Nice cards! attack manip is so needed, weak to SoA (generally)
Frozn: Stompah, underrated, try for yourself!
Pussycats: Really synergies with some, but a bad hand spells disaster.

Tier 4
Berzerk: Does not have a solid 5* (Taylor maybe?), but actually still a highly usable clan. Lacks attack manipulation, but Elvis + Lola are still reasons to use the clan.
Montana: Kinda weak after Avola + Mona gone.
Sentinels: Yet to see a truly good 5*, SoA as well.
Skeelz: Need SoA imo, as well as 5*.

Tier 5
Bangers: Bad, Beeboy is gone, terrible damage mainly.

GJ with UR on this part, clans are balanced!
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

71/114
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 28/09/2013, 09:58

IMO, Lydia is closer to Danae than Oxen.
72/114
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 28/09/2013, 10:17

^ That's true. Taking it in context, that comparison probably just supports Oracle's claim of Danae's mediocrity.
73/114
Saturday 28/09/2013, 10:33

Mono vs Half deck Skeelz both have their own merit.

I look at it this way:

The benefit of using a Skeelz half is that it can draw solid cards in a 3/1 split that aren't reliant on their bonus. HOWEVER this also means you need another half deck to go with it - a half deck that needs it's bonus more than Skeelz do.

With this in mind, I usually recommend Skeelz as an imbalanced split. This aims to maximise the probability of receiving the stronger, more crucial bonus whilst still having the Skeelz cards that are solid without it. Even then, I'd only use this if the Skeelz cards are a better option than going straight mono with the other clan.
74/114
Saturday 28/09/2013, 10:36

I should also mention that I recommend Skeelz as an imbalanced split assuming that a split deck is what is desired. Mono Skeelz is a different story altogether, and looks to make use of the support-based round winning power in Dr Falkenstein, Sandro and Sasha.
75/114
412rayray - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 28/09/2013, 22:46

I have been using mono Skeelz for a while n love it (maybe it's my play style). Haven't thought about using them as an imbalanced half deck but I like te ideas it generates. Using Berzerk, GHEIST, Uppers I can just envision the problems id have against some of these combos. As for Skeelz being underpowered ur nuts. There r more than enough mid/high powered 2-way cards (Minerva, Kephren, etc) n a few unstoppable atk/pwr manipulators that make this clan really a difficult match up for most other non-atk manipulator clans. Add a 2nd clan that screw w atk or life loss n u can get around a lot of standard card's usefulness n blow up someone's normal go- to strategies. Just my thoughts
76/114
_Guedes_ - Master Português
Saturday 28/09/2013, 23:39

"try using those cards in 1300+ and see how many rounds you end up winning."

Actually, i did. Worked fine.

Even you are admitting that Skeelz have some good low lvl cards who can take a spot in almost any clan deck, so why keeping the discussion? Just move the Skeelz up in the list with the half deck observation. They deserve a t2 at least imo. But a t3 wont be flawed if you want to make an average between half and mono, since they are lacking in mono.

@412rayray

You are in the right way.

However, i think the best clans that synergies with half Skeelz are pot. manipulators like AS and Wulu Atu (maybe Bangers).

But, the truth is that you can have good decks with almost any other clan (maybe not de SoA, Sob ones).

Vortex works fine with them too. Im gonna try for a top 100 spot next week with the Skeelz/Vortex deck im planning out.
77/114
Sunday 29/09/2013, 02:26

Try for 1400* spot
78/114
412rayray - Titan - D-Versified English
Sunday 29/09/2013, 11:22

_guedes_ I've sent u a friend link. Keep me posted plz. I prefer to use outside the norm strategies in all games like this to keep from getting bored n enjoy winning when people say I can't. I'd love to further collaborate w this goofy idea
79/114
Sunday 29/09/2013, 16:15

80/114
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Monday 30/09/2013, 23:11

Sigh. As much as I love Berzerk, I have to agree that they are currently slipping a lot.

I remember the days when you could pretty much cheat yourself to a 1300 score with Spyke + Lola + Melanie + Elvis. Good times!

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals