Sunday 15/09/2013, 15:39
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
114 messages
Clans Tier List
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 15/09/2013, 15:39

Yah haven't made one in some time.

Tier 1
Huracan: Yah hands down, OP cards, OP bonus.
Freaks: Really strong atm, poison is good. Olga, Bogdan, Hindelga?, Shazam, baldivino underrated.

Tier 2
Roots: Really underrated imo. Flora, Yookie, Tuck, and personal fave, Ojibway.
Junkz: REAL solid.
Rescue: Solid, even without SoA.
Sakrohm: Versatile, Uranus!
Uppers: Lagging a bit, but still a highly buttkicking bonus.

Tier 2.5
Jungo: needs Ongh to be t2.
GHEIST: Mechakolos. Other than that, Leviatonn, Arkn, Hriger? SoA always useful.
All Stars: Really good bonus, haven't received nice cards recently, but still solid. Need Saki.
Piranas: Needs Lizbeth

Tier 3
Ulu Watu: Actually really like the clan, Eddie is amazing, solid cards.
Vortex: Quite a solid clan, kinda lack a killer card.
Fang Pi Clang: Solid, lacks attack manip, SoA.
Nightmare: mm.. could be 2, but need a 5* reall bad.
La Junta: Nice cards! attack manip is so needed, weak to SoA (generally)
Frozn: Stompah, underrated, try for yourself!
Pussycats: Really synergies with some, but a bad hand spells disaster.

Tier 4
Berzerk: Does not have a solid 5* (Taylor maybe?), but actually still a highly usable clan. Lacks attack manipulation, but Elvis + Lola are still reasons to use the clan.
Montana: Kinda weak after Avola + Mona gone.
Sentinels: Yet to see a truly good 5*, SoA as well.
Skeelz: Need SoA imo, as well as 5*.

Tier 5
Bangers: Bad, Beeboy is gone, terrible damage mainly.

GJ with UR on this part, clans are balanced!
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

81/114
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Monday 30/09/2013, 23:25

Yeah. They're absolutely playable, but not to the level of their fearsome foursome. Anything that countered Spyke was anti-countered by Elvis and Melanie, and vice versa. Spyke wasn't the only one to get player banned either. Elvis was banned regularly, and I remember a week where Spyke, Elvis and Lola were all banned together.

Elvis and Melanie are still fantastic, so they may yet see a resurgence.
82/114
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 02/10/2013, 16:08

What Berzerk need that would bring them right back into the game, would be something with good attack manipulation.

My suggestion: 5* 7/7 - 10 attack min. 8 (just slightly weaker than Askai)
83/114
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Wednesday 02/10/2013, 19:10

Agree re attack manip. but don't I think a new 5* would Rescue the situation for Berzerk
What about a new 4* 6/6 -11 Attack, Min 7?
84/114
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 02/10/2013, 19:24

People feel the need to make cards like Crowen seem better than they are, because he sort of is right!
Ranesh is your answer Spikey, it's a pretty good and similar card, just outshadowed by competition.
Oracle I think the 5* are fine, people still use them their just not popular like when Freaks have no Olga Bogdan or Hindelga, people still use them.
85/114
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 02/10/2013, 19:28

Too similar to Ranesh. 7/5 Support: -4 opp attack, min 8? I think that's the threshold between forced in Mono and can hold it's own in halfs.
86/114
Merry XMas - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Wednesday 02/10/2013, 21:09

Oh my ....God!
87/114
Merry XMas - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Wednesday 02/10/2013, 21:17

No....
88/114
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Thursday 03/10/2013, 23:01

I remember a time when Berserk were new (but not brand new) and people were swearing by Kawamashi Cr. You really sort of need those one or two guys for a clan like the Berserk to work. It seems to be much like any Jungo deck will automaticaly put Rodney in. Kawamashi Cr doesn't tie with the Uppers, but he's got that crucial one more against Junkz, Sakhrom and Sentinel. Being able to draw both him and Roger ought to be good against Hurracan, too. And random pill forcing / bluff calling for 5 damage when you have the bonus (and a bit of help against All Stars) is good too.
89/114
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Thursday 03/10/2013, 23:19

Perhaps my suggestion was designed with Ranesh in mind. Ranesh is a good concept but a tad sub-par. I wanted to suggest something a tiny bit better in some ways and worse in others. But more attack manip. is defo the way to go, unless there is another alternative...
90/114
- Gino - - Senior - Open Casket English
Friday 04/10/2013, 06:27

Rescue tier 1. No cards threatened on the weekly banlist. So many herpaderp plays. I'd replace Huracan with Rescue right now. Huracan are solid but with 3 cards constantly on the weekly ban list i'd put them at tier 1.5 or 2.

and about the bezerk yes a good atk manip card would make them really good again. They make solid half decks that really have great abilities in my opinion.
anything but a 4* would be good for bezerk because they have already a lot of quality 4* imo

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals