Sunday 15/09/2013, 15:39
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
114 messages
Clans Tier List
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 15/09/2013, 15:39

Yah haven't made one in some time.

Tier 1
Huracan: Yah hands down, OP cards, OP bonus.
Freaks: Really strong atm, poison is good. Olga, Bogdan, Hindelga?, Shazam, baldivino underrated.

Tier 2
Roots: Really underrated imo. Flora, Yookie, Tuck, and personal fave, Ojibway.
Junkz: REAL solid.
Rescue: Solid, even without SoA.
Sakrohm: Versatile, Uranus!
Uppers: Lagging a bit, but still a highly buttkicking bonus.

Tier 2.5
Jungo: needs Ongh to be t2.
GHEIST: Mechakolos. Other than that, Leviatonn, Arkn, Hriger? SoA always useful.
All Stars: Really good bonus, haven't received nice cards recently, but still solid. Need Saki.
Piranas: Needs Lizbeth

Tier 3
Ulu Watu: Actually really like the clan, Eddie is amazing, solid cards.
Vortex: Quite a solid clan, kinda lack a killer card.
Fang Pi Clang: Solid, lacks attack manip, SoA.
Nightmare: mm.. could be 2, but need a 5* reall bad.
La Junta: Nice cards! attack manip is so needed, weak to SoA (generally)
Frozn: Stompah, underrated, try for yourself!
Pussycats: Really synergies with some, but a bad hand spells disaster.

Tier 4
Berzerk: Does not have a solid 5* (Taylor maybe?), but actually still a highly usable clan. Lacks attack manipulation, but Elvis + Lola are still reasons to use the clan.
Montana: Kinda weak after Avola + Mona gone.
Sentinels: Yet to see a truly good 5*, SoA as well.
Skeelz: Need SoA imo, as well as 5*.

Tier 5
Bangers: Bad, Beeboy is gone, terrible damage mainly.

GJ with UR on this part, clans are balanced!
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

91/114
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 04/10/2013, 12:00

I guess Graven does it for Berzerk?
92/114
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Friday 04/10/2013, 12:47

I predict yes. Graven looks great for Berzerk. He has nice round-winning power that isn't reliant on his bonus, with which he can create an imposing lifegap. For me he's reminiscent of a card like Askai.
93/114
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Friday 04/10/2013, 17:56

Heh, we discussed attack manip. for Berzerk on this thread 2 days ago, and waddaya know? The staff release such a card today! Wonder if this was gonna happen anyway or the thread had influence on the staff. I shouldn't kid myself too much, but UR staff do seem to be making lots of effort to listen to players thoughts about improving elo these days...
Anyway, I take back what I said about a 5* not being what Berzerk need looking at Graven, he seems awesome. Seems a cross between oracles suggestion of 5* and mine of 6 damaged attack manip. with min 7. I might consider using Berzerk once again for a trial run... Guess you could put Berzerk in tier 3 now?
94/114
Friday 04/10/2013, 17:59

Sorry for double post...
Or even tier 2 if Graven is Askai comparable. I think it's ashame that the release of attack manip. cards always seems to have more effect on the game than other types of release, attack manip. has become waaayyy too important. More decks not relying on it need to be encouraged, like the current week where both Freaks and All Stars are rampant.
95/114
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 04/10/2013, 18:03

Well the staff said once they've planned the card releases 6 months in advance, so the card would have happened at some point regardless of this thread. We don't know if this thread or other similar ones that possibly exist elsewhere had anything to do with it.
96/114
Friday 04/10/2013, 18:12

Okay thanks for clearing that up. Happy coincidence then.
97/114
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Friday 04/10/2013, 19:26

Heh, apart from getting a 5* Kawamashi Cr to go along with the 3* Kawamashi Cr and all that, make a good note of the rare pussy cat. I've been having lots of fun with Pussycats in Elo and it was always Diana, Clover, Lucy +1 and I was never satisfied with the +1. Well, this one looks REALY good. Oh, and having a very good Pussycats 2* means 2 5* Freaks in the other half. Just saying.
98/114
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Friday 04/10/2013, 23:36

I totally agree with what you said about the '+1' for Pussycats. Diana, Clover and Lucy are great, but I've never been happy with Malicia or Jayzel (I was never in a situation that I needed one of their 5*). Nabrissa fills that void to complete a good value 11* half.
99/114
- Gino - - Senior - Open Casket English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 02:44

With a solid 5* not to mention a great card against soa or sob because of that 8/6. Bezerk look like a solid deck. You can make a great half deck and even great mono deck now with a 5* like Graven. I think going up one tier to 3 is reasonable for now. They have sooo many good cards with greats stats and abilities. But not a card that just shatters the meta.

Pussycats got a huge addition with a solid 2*. They definitely are a tier 2 or 2.5 clan in my opinion
100/114
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 04:57

Oh wow my prediction was... pretty damn close?

Graven is a great great great card, definitely one of the top cards in the meta.
I would even go as far as putting Berzerk in T2, they have everything now.
DR? Lola (life gain)
SoA? Elvis
SoB? Roger (CoB instead)
Attack manipulation/nuke? Graven

Nabrissa is a really funny card, and really show cases the extent of power creep in UR.
For me, it always seemed like the norm of 2* cards have been like 7/3 or 6/4 sometimes 6/5 (excluding bonus).
Then, cards like Mok were introduced, with a condition on his ability, but reaches 8/4, quite a powerful card, since the norm on 3*s is 8/4 as well.
Then Nabrissa? it is a 9/4?! It is a really great card, except that it does not have much synergy with bonus (it is like a wall, but playing pussys isnt about blocking your opponent cards). I still prefer Lucy, but a really great card.

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals