I've completed my first ever Elo tourney and I feel pretty good, I received an ok amount for my score (1317 Elo) however, I saw players who had scored less during Elo week receive a card (some player even got a Mechakolos!) and I was wondering why I haven't received a card, I do think that all of those players are part of a gild, could that possible be the reason? Unfortunately I'm new to this site (even though I created this account a little over two years ago )so any explanation would be helpful, thank you in advance.
Congratulations on your recent accomplishment.
Here are the breakdown for the ELO prizes:
Wins and Prizes:
• 1 Collector card for 12 randomly chosen players from the ELO Tournament Top 100
• 1 Rare card for 50 randomly chosen players with more than 1,200 ELO points
• Credits the 1st wins 50 Credits
• The 2nd to 25th win 20 Credits
• Players beyond 25, over or equal to 1,300 ELO points win 10 Credits.
• Players beyond 25, over or equal to 1,200 ELO points and below 1,300 ELO points, win 5 Credits.
• Players beyond 25, over or equal to 1,000 ELO points and below 1,200 ELO points, win 2 Credits.
• The 1st wins 4% of the Clintz Jackpot.
• 2nd wins 2% of the Clintz Jackpot.
• 3rd placed wins 1% of the Clintz Jackpot.
• 4th to 10th placed wins 0.5% of the Clintz Jackpot.
• 11th to 25th placed wins 0.25% of the Clintz Jackpot.
• Players finishing over 25th and with more than 1,200 ELO points share out the remaining 86.25% of the Clintz Jackpot based on their ELO scores.
• Players finishing over 25th, with more than 1,000 ELO points and with at least 5 games played receive 150 Clintz, not taken from the Clintz jackpot.
Unfortunately, the card prizes are randomly given to players with certain ELO value.
Good Luck this week though. Just keep playing and soon enough, fate might go in your favor
They also like giving prizes to players they know aren't bots, AKA confirmed and secure accounts. At least that's how I always saw it.
AND EVEN THEN, it's all luck