Rewards After Elo Week?

Rewards After Elo Week?
Monday 16/09/2013, 02:29
LP-Herald - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Rewards After Elo Week?
LP-Herald - Master English - Monday 16/09/2013, 02:29

I've completed my first ever Elo tourney and I feel pretty good, I received an ok amount for my score (1317 Elo) however, I saw players who had scored less during Elo week receive a card (some player even got a Mechakolos!) and I was wondering why I haven't received a card, I do think that all of those players are part of a gild, could that possible be the reason? Unfortunately I'm new to this site (even though I created this account a little over two years ago :shockso any explanation would be helpful, thank you in advance.

2/5
ChangeIsGood - Event team - D-Versified English
Monday 16/09/2013, 02:38

It's a lottery.

Simply put, you weren't lucky enough.

Anyways, feel free to join D Versified if you want a guild!
3/5
TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTY English
Monday 16/09/2013, 02:40

Congratulations on your recent accomplishment.

Here are the breakdown for the ELO prizes:

Wins and Prizes:

Cards
• 1 Collector card for 12 randomly chosen players from the ELO Tournament Top 100
• 1 Rare card for 50 randomly chosen players with more than 1,200 ELO points

Credits
• Credits the 1st wins 50 Credits
• The 2nd to 25th win 20 Credits
• Players beyond 25, over or equal to 1,300 ELO points win 10 Credits.
• Players beyond 25, over or equal to 1,200 ELO points and below 1,300 ELO points, win 5 Credits.
• Players beyond 25, over or equal to 1,000 ELO points and below 1,200 ELO points, win 2 Credits.

Clintz
• The 1st wins 4% of the Clintz Jackpot.
• 2nd wins 2% of the Clintz Jackpot.
• 3rd placed wins 1% of the Clintz Jackpot.
• 4th to 10th placed wins 0.5% of the Clintz Jackpot.
• 11th to 25th placed wins 0.25% of the Clintz Jackpot.
• Players finishing over 25th and with more than 1,200 ELO points share out the remaining 86.25% of the Clintz Jackpot based on their ELO scores.
• Players finishing over 25th, with more than 1,000 ELO points and with at least 5 games played receive 150 Clintz, not taken from the Clintz jackpot.

-----------------------

Unfortunately, the card prizes are randomly given to players with certain ELO value.

Good Luck this week though. Just keep playing and soon enough, fate might go in your favor

Cheers!
4/5
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Monday 16/09/2013, 03:29

They also like giving prizes to players they know aren't bots, AKA confirmed and secure accounts. At least that's how I always saw it.
AND EVEN THEN, it's all luck
5/5
LP-Herald - Master English
Monday 16/09/2013, 05:34

I appreciate everyone's feedback thank you very much, also Richliu, I appreciate the invitation, but I prefer to be a lone wolf for now and in the near future start my own guild

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals