Are bangers really that bad now?

Are Bangers really that bad now?
Monday 16/09/2013, 23:04
Respect WMD - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Are bangers really that bad now?
Respect WMD - Guru English - Monday 16/09/2013, 23:04

I have some decent Bangers but I've only read that they are terrible right now. should i sell them? I want to make a good elo deck, if they dont fit in the elo meta please let me know

2/10
Tuesday 17/09/2013, 00:02

Anyone?
3/10
mitsuko soma - Imperator - YoungMoneyCashMoneyBillionaries English
Tuesday 17/09/2013, 00:28

Yes if you are really low on clintz I would sell them. Nobody uses Bangers in elo because they are so weak now. To be competitive you would at least need to have Blaaster and Vermyn N, and that will cost you over 100,000 clintz. Their best 5* Shann and Beeboy are both elo banned.

If you really like Bangers and are set on using them, you could always use them in a half deck with something else I guess.
4/10
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 17/09/2013, 02:09

No 8 powered cards, lack of good manip cards besides Shann (who is banned), and a heavy weakness to sob. Even ulu kills them competitively.
5/10
Tuesday 17/09/2013, 02:43

Well I do own Blaaster Cr and a few others, which is why i was wondering if they were good. or worth selling. I have my eyes on some other clans..
6/10
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 17/09/2013, 02:49

Meh, blaaster is a 10/6 cr who was barely usable even when he wasn't cr (due to Vermyn N having amazing dr and Shogunn being "safer" ).
7/10
Treedroid - Veteran - Yami No Guild English
Thursday 19/09/2013, 21:15

Bangers are being sabotaged. They can't catch a good non-5* non-elo-banned release
8/10
mitsuko soma - Imperator - YoungMoneyCashMoneyBillionaries English
Tuesday 24/09/2013, 19:00

Blaaster Cr barely usable? That is just false. Bangers used to be the most powerful clan in the game and big reason was because Blaaster was one of the best 4* in the game. He isn't quite as good anymore because new cards are so powerful. He is still a Bangers staple and price with keep rising because of iconic status.
9/10
Infiniti - Senior English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 16:58

"used to be"
10/10
Icarus - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 29/09/2013, 04:08

They're not bad, newer cards make them barely noticed. Even Chlora is a monster. They're just underused imo

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals