Coliseum: No KO No Victory

Thursday 19/09/2013, 16:46
Evil_Saga - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Evil_Saga - Admin - Black EaglesEnglish - Thursday 19/09/2013, 18:58

From Friday september 20th at 6pm CET to Monday september 23th at 10am CET, join the Coliseum for a 'NO KO NO VICTORY'!

Scoring rules :
If timed out win, then add point(s), (3 pts) to player
If default win, then add point(s), (3 pts) to player
If extra: the opponent is KO’d, then add point(s), (3 pts) to player

As soon as the Coliseum starts, you will be able to follow your progress during the tournament by going on the Coliseum page and clicking here
The Coliseum is Urban Rivals' events game mode, come to take part in tournaments proposing original game formats and exceptional prizes each wednesday and friday.

To access the Coliseum, simply click on PLAY, then change the game mode and select the Coliseum in the list. Please note the Coliseum is only visible when a tournament has started. To join in, your deck must be compatible with the imposed deck format.

Have fun everybody !

edited by Sir B00BY Thursday 19/09/2013, 18:58
« Previous12Next »

11/17
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 21/09/2013, 05:49

11:44 Coliseum you crushed BH Gabba_12, ▪▪Blood Hunters▪▪ (12-0): 3 points. should i get 6 pts. for the KO
12/17
Fun OK 6 9 - Imperator - OnE MaLaysia English
Saturday 21/09/2013, 07:41

No. 3 for KO.
13/17
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 21/09/2013, 08:19

Default win means if the opponent quit the battle, not if you end the game with more life than them.
14/17
robotkhatiwada - Imperator - - fang.crew - English
Saturday 21/09/2013, 15:00

I ko the opponent but i am getting only 3 points.i should be getting 6, for extra ko points
i think there is some bug in it
15/17
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 21/09/2013, 15:02

No, there's just no points for a normal win. You win by timeout, forfeit, or KO; all are worth 3 points and that's it.
16/17
robotkhatiwada - Imperator - - fang.crew - English
Saturday 21/09/2013, 16:31

Oh.i got it............
17/17
NeoAC - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 21/09/2013, 22:38

Can I just say I really hate this format? Other people say the other ones feel like lotteries, but this is the one that feels the most like a lottery, because you have to hope you guess the KO turn right, and if you don't you're screwed.

I know I'm probably in the minority on this, but I could really do without seeing the No KO, for a long LONG time.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals