Things are hotting up in Clint City!

Friday 20/09/2013, 11:52
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
44 messages
Espectroscuro - Admin - Le p0tagerEnglish - Friday 20/09/2013, 11:52

A new luxury yacht has appeared in the port of Clint City which can only herald the arrival of a new multimillionaire in town. For the pleasure of the few but above all for the annoyance of the majority!

Find Level 5 Gradymag, the girl with the hen that lays the golden eggs, has come to return the current trend in balls to the inner circle of the Uppers. She’s certainly an odd character who needs keeping an eye on, which is exactly what Level 3 Carmen from the Sentinel clan intends to do. Meet Doug Snop too, the Level 2 Bangers dog, as well as new Rescue clan recruit, Level 4 Campbell.

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous12345Next »

11/44
NzSyndromeX - Senior - WAR ACADEMY English
Friday 20/09/2013, 12:11

Nice
12/44
robotkhatiwada - Imperator - - fang.crew - English
Friday 20/09/2013, 12:15

Nice,no hurracans
13/44
Vogelwasser - Imperator - ELITE Black Sea Pirates Deutsch
Friday 20/09/2013, 12:59

Where are the rare cards for Roots and Nightmare?
14/44
XC Pingvin - Hero - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 20/09/2013, 14:48

Clicking on Gradymag lvl 2 art doesn't show the same picture staff.
15/44
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Friday 20/09/2013, 15:15

@ DaddySteel : You're joking, right ? That's one second rare Rescue card with which they hope to draw attention away from the continuous Huracan rares, while still doing almost the same thing. But I wouldn't call Doug Snop, Carmen or Gradymag "amazing". They are good, yes, but not that much. Same goes for the Rescue card. I doubt people will use Doug, and Gradymag has way too much competition ... she'll most likely be seen only in high-star decks. Carmen is the star of the release, however. I can see her gettin' love from the players. As for Campbell, he doesn't have much competition aside Kerry, so I guess people are gonna play him. Anyhow, I too was expecting a new Frozn card ... oh, well. On the bright side, it's nice to see a common 5*.
16/44
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Friday 20/09/2013, 15:32

In other news, when is Noctezuma's ability gonna be fixed ?
17/44
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Friday 20/09/2013, 15:53

Steel X_HoA okay, "amazing" might be a step too far, but i think every card in this release makes its spot as very playable newcomer.
Some do because they are strong, some do because the competition is crap.

Besides that, we really need a huge new Frozn card. The clan is totally dead by now and has a really low amount of cards compared to others. Even Huracan which are a whole year younger have just one card less! Make up for that, UR... please
18/44
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Friday 20/09/2013, 15:55

Oh and btw... isnt Carmen´s final level a biiiiiiiiiiit sexist?
19/44
Dbryan UR - Novice - D-Versified English
Friday 20/09/2013, 16:26

Huracan are the new clan with 23 cards when miss Derby Queen comes next friday
and Frozn clan is 1 year old have 23 cards also how
20/44
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 20/09/2013, 16:35

Overall, very solid release-- no crazy OP cards like Noctezuma, but no trash like Rhody either.

Doug Snop- Bangers are moving in the direction of pill manip, and this is good thing. A 9/2 wall with pill manip is great against attack manip clans, where he can easily overpill against their bonus and get pills back on the win. Weakness is low damage, but building a deck with either a lot of DR, or one centered on 3-round wins, and this becomes less of an issue. Probably becomes the second choice for a 2* in Bangers behind Graff.

Carmen- Where in the world was this card? SOA is strong, reprisal is my favorite conditional (you can even avoid Stop cards easily), 7/4 stats are solid for 3*. Great addition to the Sentinel, only downside is loads of competition, though I think she beats out most of them, especially in half-decks.

Gradymag- Stats are technically worse than Stompah for 1 more star, but consider the clan she's in: most cards will have to pill significantly to get past the Uppers bonus, and if they beat up on, say, Wendel, they have to contend with a 9/7, -10 attack beast. Furthermore, a 5* common lowers the bar of entry for newer players to play Uppers and do well-- right now the best high-star Uppers cards are generally rare and/or expensive, so it's nice to have a cheaper competitive option.

(continued)

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals