Just looking for advice
Monday 23/09/2013, 09:16
Eric BLUFLAME - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Just looking for advice
Eric BLUFLAME - Legend - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 23/09/2013, 09:16

KrazyBangers Elo

Only hopng for some players opinions and would also take suggestions for other winning based clans (ie. power manipulation and attack manipulation clans) that might work really well with the Berzerk half their already.

2/10
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMY English
Monday 23/09/2013, 11:34

Junkz are good for half deck use, I mostly see a Romana, Qubik, Tremorh and Flanagan( or Veenyle Cr ) half the time... I personally like using Montana and a Good Half I would use Waller, Desmond, Angelo and Edd Cr... I haven't really use Huracan but I can see a good Half deck using Derby Queen(cause I just love her), Wonder Lana, El Gascaro and El Matador(cause I love this dude)...Sakrohm is good too IMO, I would use cards like Nimestiec(cause a double attack manip. is good and a 2*) or Aleister, Murray, Mantiz or Petra and Jautya... this is just me though, I'm no expert... just love using these card so my opinion is biased..
3/10
Eric BLUFLAME - Legend - Open Casket English
Monday 23/09/2013, 22:36

I dont know how to make the name link work so

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2664972
4/10
Kungfu Sock - Senior - Open Casket English
Tuesday 24/09/2013, 00:16

deleted
5/10
Tuesday 24/09/2013, 01:11

Thanks. what needs to be done to do this ^
6/10
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 24/09/2013, 07:25

Copypaste preset=2664972 from the link and replace = with :
7/10
- Gino - - Senior - Open Casket English
Tuesday 24/09/2013, 20:24

Well think of decks that match with berzerks and create a consistent synergy. There are a couple of variants that can fit into berzerks synergy and mix based on your play style.

If you're an agressive player then Konrad variants may fit your style. Konrad+Lola/Roger+Elvis+Melanie and a atk manip clan or Pussycats.

Or if you are a control player then a 12* half deck with Elvis+Lola+Roger+Melanie and a SOA or SOB or Pussycats combo well

Copying a preset is only little what makes a good deck. Honestly finding decks that fit your playstyle and understanding all situations against every scenario is what makes a player top consistently or consistently have high elo scores
8/10
Wednesday 25/09/2013, 01:52

Thanks hollywood. that makes sense since often when i try out someone else's preset whose playstyle is different i rarely do well. but my own deck builds, like this one, i guess are easier to understand the important points and the specific importance of each card. for example, i usually shy away from Berzerk, La Junta, Pi Clang, and Jungo, being paired with pussy cats cause it seems too straight forward and obvious of a strategy but other people can do really well with pairings like this.
9/10
412rayray - Imperator - D-Versified English
Wednesday 25/09/2013, 15:41

Pairing Berzerk n All-stars really work well. I have a deck from X_olla_X's play book that does well for me:
Lola, Melanie, Elvis, Konrad/Sprinter
Saki, Marina, Jessie, I forget the 4th but u get the idea
10/10
412rayray - Imperator - D-Versified English
Wednesday 25/09/2013, 15:43

Last member of Berzerk/All-stars team:
Karen or Randy

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals