Predictions based on ban's this week

Monday 23/09/2013, 11:30
Kefalo - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
34 messages
Kefalo - Titan - Casual GrindEnglish - Monday 23/09/2013, 11:30

So what do the veterans think of this weeks based on bans?

Bogdan is banned - but that hasn't stopped the Freaks from being played, especially with Splata Cr. Hindelga isn't banned either?

Mechakolos and XU52 are banned - GHEIST still has a deep pool, and Leviathon is still there.

El Divino, El Gascaro and Kinichaw - Well, this leaves Derby Queen, Zapatino, Magistrado and El Matador in there and that's a more than decent half-deck on it's own.

Ongh - Jungo are considered unplayable without him, so some people at least won't play them.

Qubik - Eh, he's a huge staple, but IMO this just menas well see some of the million other playable junks in any of the million combinations you can play them. Probably more Fuzz around this week than usual.

Lisbeth - Well, the diehard Piranas will pack Selma, but there'll be less Piranas since I'm sure there's players out there that don't play them when she's banned.

Uranus - Well, there was very little Sakhrom for me last week, she's banned again this week, so probably very little sakhrom again. Still, there'll be half-decks with Jautya.

Herman - he's always banned.

Important stuff that's not banned?

Saki - which means All Stars everywhere, pretty much.
Oshitsune - which means Nightmare as likely to be everywhere, especially with no Qubick
Leviathon - But that doesn't mean that much, since every other person will be running Karen most likely.
Hindelga - Which means even people who don't have Splata Cr will consider playing Freaks
« Previous1234Next »

2/34
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Monday 23/09/2013, 11:33

More thoughts:

Eddie - Ulu Watu have no importent bans, so we might see some (or even plenty?).

And Rescue got a new staple, the Sentinel probably did as well, and since Qubick is banned we might see a lot of Sentinel everywhere.
3/34
Cakeman Icing - Imperator - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Monday 23/09/2013, 11:43

Eddie might not be banned much anymore, since Noland and Numar are better or at least just as good.
So maybe Daddy Jones will be banned?
4/34
Monday 23/09/2013, 12:09

Sure, well, everyone will have Noland, he's cheap as dirt because he was in the same new blood packs as Notcezuma and the entire Hurracan (before everyone and their grandma got them all). Numar was aways good, but the price was (and still is?) jacked way too high.

But I'm interested in analysing the current bans and how they will affect the meta. For example, last week Saki was banned and there were almost 0 All Stars from my perspective. Week before that she wasn't and All Stars were kicking my ass all week no matter what I choose to play.

Also, how good is Hindelga? Does her being unbanned mean anything?
5/34
Monday 23/09/2013, 12:13

Oh, and if indeed there is a huge flood of All Stars (Saki and Marina unbanned O.O) like I'm expecting, what in the world to play? What's actually good against them?
6/34
Cakeman Icing - Imperator - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Monday 23/09/2013, 13:31

Montana? Possibly Desmond, Edd Cr, Spiaghi and Waller half. Maybe Nightmare half? Pan, Oshitsune, ( if unbanned), Artus, some other Nightmare card half. I don't know if they are any true counters...
7/34
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Monday 23/09/2013, 16:07

*ahem*

Edged Weapons (New ELO PR)

Oshitsune? Haha, there will always be at least 1 counter in hand.
All Stars? Same deal.
Freaks? You aim to end at 3 life, I aim to end at 2. Or zero.
Junkz? Ulu? Just try to match my gap when all of yours is reduced or canceled.
Roots/GHEIST? Enjoy that 8/10 coming at you.
8/34
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 23/09/2013, 18:16

Eddie is still the top 4*, that 9 life gap is INSANE. Ulu Watu can be quite popular.

I dont think Hindelga is that good, imo I weigh him about as good as Baldovino. Olga isnt banned, Freaks are gonna be quite popular.

Oshitsune: yah tons of Nightmare around.

All Stars: yah solid clan for the week.

Rescue: easy clan for the week imo.

Sentinel: was testing the clan for play, still terrible. The bonus itself just isnt great, and there are few reasons to use Sentinel when Rescue is around...

Uppers: wheres the love?

Huracan: still highly usable, El Divino isn't that good, dunno why he is banned.
9/34
Monday 23/09/2013, 19:30

Thanks Oracle, I actually went with your hints about Baldovino last week and it almost scored me the easiest 1300 ever. Then I hit a bad streak, but wth.

I went with Baldovino, Splata Cr, Bertha, Shazam, Clover, Diana, Lucy and Ivana/The -9 att girl, don't remember. No Olga but lots of fun. I'm really hesitant to try going Freaks again with All Stars everywhere.
10/34
((TinyGlitch)) - Legend - Eastern Bank English
Monday 23/09/2013, 21:01

Ongh was not able to make over 5% votes so he is not banned.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals