offline Kefalo Imperator Casual Grind
Monday 23/09/2013, 11:30

So what do the veterans think of this weeks based on bans?

Bogdan is banned - but that hasn't stopped the freaks from being played, especially with Splata Cr. Hindelga isn't banned either?

Mechakolos and XU52 are banned - Gheist still has a deep pool, and Leviathon is still there.

El Divino, El Gascaro and Kinichaw - Well, this leaves Derby Queen, Zapatino, Magistrado and El Matador in there and that's a more than decent half-deck on it's own.

Ongh - Jungo are considered unplayable without him, so some people at least won't play them.

Qubik - Eh, he's a huge staple, but IMO this just menas well see some of the million other playable junks in any of the million combinations you can play them. Probably more Fuzz around this week than usual.

Lisbeth - Well, the diehard piranas will pack Selma, but there'll be less piranas since I'm sure there's players out there that don't play them when she's banned.

Uranus - Well, there was very little Sakhrom for me last week, she's banned again this week, so probably very little sakhrom again. Still, there'll be half-decks with Jautya.

Herman - he's always banned.

Important stuff that's not banned?

Saki - which means All Stars everywhere, pretty much.
Oshitsune - which means Nightmare as likely to be everywhere, especially with no Qubick
Leviathon - But that doesn't mean that much, since every other person will be running Karen most likely.
Hindelga - Which means even people who don't have Splata Cr will consider playing Freaks

offline Respect WMD Guru  
Tuesday 24/09/2013, 08:07

It still shows that Ongh is banned for me, wth

offline (Tiny-Glitch) Colossus E X C A L I B U R
Tuesday 24/09/2013, 13:12

Ongh is banned, but i saw written " ongh threatened but was not able to make 5% votes".
it had exactly 5% votes ,so is banned i guess.
sorry

offline - Gino - Senior  
Tuesday 24/09/2013, 20:19

I actually like sentinal in a SOB meta. However this week I personally feel
All stars, nightmare, ulu watu are the best half decks for obvious reasons.
Mono its obviously rescue.

And with rescue being a top contender this week I expect to see a lot of vortex half decks as they are a great counter for rescue

Personally I'm using all stars+huracan because both can simplify the game faster then my opponent.

offline 412rayray Titan D-Versified
Wednesday 25/09/2013, 15:46

I've been having a decent outing w mono Skeelz so far, but as a change of pace I have a Huracan/Ulu Watu deck ready to go

offline 412rayray Titan D-Versified
Wednesday 25/09/2013, 16:15

I have been seeing a lot more mono Nightmare decks this week

offline Spikey 13 Guru Join in
Wednesday 25/09/2013, 16:31

"Ongh - Jungo are considered unplayable without him"
Since when? Jungo can make brilliant half-decks without Ongh, eg Jean, Radek, Rodney and Moegura is a good 12*
Ongh whether he is banned or not will be of little significance imo
Saki is definately the most significant ban/unban card this week, and with the help of the decent Heartnett, they could cause trouble for Piranas ...

offline Kefalo Imperator Casual Grind
Wednesday 25/09/2013, 16:37

And not just piranas - Saki is poison for Freaks, pardon the pun.

offline Azeem- Colossus Harbingers of Ares
Wednesday 25/09/2013, 19:21

A solid Freaks/As deck this week will do wonders.

offline RobFord_ Hero  
Sunday 06/10/2013, 23:20

Gonna be an interesting week

offline _Guedes_ Hero  
Monday 07/10/2013, 21:10

Damm this week is so broken!

This new 2* from the cats let their half really strong (lucy + new card + clover + one of their really strong 4* or 5* for a reaaaally strong half), kinichaw free made the same to huracan! Also, bogdan and olga free to freaks! Really people?

I don't understand why people ban shitty cards like oshitsune (theres even a "shit" in the middle of its name, because it is shitty!!! Literally! Its only used because its the only usable 5* from nightmare) and let really strong cards like kinichaw, bogdan and olga free.

Anyways, Huracan/cats/freaks halfs will dominate hard this week. Even I am thinking of building a huracan half for this week, and i dont even like to play them!

Berzerk got better with the new 5* too, but i think it will be baned by players next week (or they will prefer to band SHITsune, because he is so much better!!! rofl)

If you dont have money to buy one of these, you are doomed (looking to new player right now). You see, thats what ruin this game for new players, unbalanced ElO, where 4 or 5 clans dominate completely and if you dont have the means to buy one of them it becomes really hard to get a good elo spot.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.