Inspired by a comment mk.2

Tuesday 24/09/2013, 15:11
METALHEADuk666 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
92 messages
METALHEADuk666 - Titan - D-VersifiedEnglish - Tuesday 24/09/2013, 17:46

After reading a thread with almost the same title as this i was inspired to create a rainbow ELO deck that i will use only.

here is my prefered deck. It is untested and i have played no rounds of ELO yet this week.
deleted

i have also created these 2 variations.
deleted
deleted

Please feel free to rate and comment and offer advice.

i am going to use ELO Rainbow 1 this week and gonna continually tweak each week in an attempt to great a super rainbow deck

Editor's Note: added the hyperlinks

edited by Sir B00BY Tuesday 24/09/2013, 17:46
« Previous12345678910Next »

21/92
METALHEADuk666 - Titan - D-Versified English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 22:42

Uranus is elo banned atm
22/92
Friday 27/09/2013, 11:48

If Uranus wasn't banned then drop murry for Uranus.

here is the current deck trial. I'm going in circles and cant get anything working for me. Any more ideas apprecated.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2666408
23/92
412rayray - Imperator - D-Versified English
Sunday 29/09/2013, 11:37

Here's a thought...since going rainbow, why keep anything w a pwr that isn't an 8? U can pool enough options (dmg reduc, atk manip, pwr manip, pill manip, SOA, sob) between all the clans options:
A few ideas:
Elvis/Konrad/Sprinter
Murray/Uranus
Minerva/Kephren/Chiara Cr
Cyb Lhia
Eddie/Numar/Dave
Jean/Ongh
Cherry
Daqun/Hindelga/Olga
Jackson
Just a thought...ideas?
24/92
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 29/09/2013, 13:52

Cherry? She's good but nah.
I helped him with his deck, it got some good cards in. 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 is the stars he's going for, a 5* would be useful but is not necessary.
Diana is easily the best pick from PC, Ongh's good but from a 5* in a Rainbow your simply aiming for a nuke. Desmond or Jakson, depending on the week, i'd still take Desmond.
A 2* Poison's useful, but since it's got poison it forces it into early round play. A Card like Derby Queen is useful.
Dave, Jessie or Derby Queen? + Spiaghi just has to be there.
Kephren is a beast underrated card, not many use him but he's a 4* you need. Dagg is also quite powerful by himself.
I don't see why you should use a stop card when there's hardly any SoA, and waste a 4* for that really.

I might try this challenge out myself actually.
25/92
Sunday 29/09/2013, 16:33

I was struggling a bit ( and havnet been able to play much at the moment)

here is the deck i will use next week.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2667238

Arnie - the safety net means you can pill to win and if they call your bluff and not leave yourself wide open. Also a reasonable bluff at 2-3 pills
Diana - 7 life points is great.
Kephren - damage blocker or hitter or bluff is great
tremorth - good hotter with pill manipulation to stop over pilling
Lola - damage or defence
Olga - easy points
spaighi - block 3
Derby Queen - mind,gmaes
26/92
Sunday 29/09/2013, 17:44

Lola or Clover hmm... Lola's more useful against cards like Aleister and Spiaghi I gotta admit, but 1 damage.. I'd stick with Lola.
I'm not too sure if you need her though,

Eebiza or Arnie.. 1 Damage for.. let me do my talking.
0 Pillz, they both get 1 back.
1 pill, they both get 1 back.
2 pill, Eebiza gets 1 back Arnie 2 back.
3 pill, Eebiza gets 2 back Arnie gets 3 back. I think these are right, i'd like if someone double checked though.

Lola or Saki hmm, I'm beginning to think Saki. You'd want a more offensive character to make up for some of the damage lost because Arnie isn't Oshitsune or a 6 damage card. I think Saki personally, trials will show if i'm right or not.
27/92
Sunday 29/09/2013, 17:58

The problem putting in Eebiza is you need to drop Tremorh

the reason i like Lola over Saki is the fact she doesn't have to win to be effective. I know Saki has the copy bonus and 1 extra power but she has to win to be effective unless you are against Vortex or pussy cats. Lola is there as a threat and as a blocker. You could even drop spaighi for Flora maybe but you do drop a lot of power and 1 point of blocking.

the thing with spaghi is he blocks straight off which can avoid a ko etc but he has no threat i mean ohhh no 1 damage. Although she is harder to use Flora has 3 that can make her in to a blocker at 2 or a hitter at 3 and most will at least or 2 pill against her for safety but against spaghi you might just let him through as its punny

its hard to try and ballence. The worst decks to play against is obviously soa but Montana are a pain and of course the 2 biggies Rescue and hurricane.
28/92
Sunday 29/09/2013, 18:52

The Flora and Spiaghi comparison aren't even comparable lol. Spiaghi's far superior, you can't win much with 5 power can you
What i'm saying is that if you say face any attack manipulator, Saki's got the edge. Sure they may have to waste 1 pill to get past their minimum, but then they've got that Lola out of the way. Now you could pill high, but is it really worth it?

That said though, I never really liked Lola, never. She isn't really a threat to be honest mainly a blocker.
Experiment between Lola + Saki though, you'll find what you like.
29/92
Sunday 29/09/2013, 18:57

True.

what about Willow vs spaghi
30/92
412rayray - Imperator - D-Versified English
Sunday 29/09/2013, 19:02

I think I'll try rainbow next week as well. I'll keep y'all posted on what's goin on/who I use

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals