Favourite overlooked cards

Wednesday 25/09/2013, 14:43
Kefalo - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
196 messages
Kefalo - Titan - Casual GrindEnglish - Wednesday 25/09/2013, 14:43

So, since the big ELO discussion brought up the fact that way too many cards in the game never see play because nothing quite measures up to the staples, I'd love to have an "underused card appreciation thread". There are cards out there that you just put into your deck for missions or whatever reason and they won you more matches than any staple and have a special place in your heart.

For me there's a number of them:

1) Baby Q, 4* 6/6 SoB with -2/min 1 DR. You will aways, and I mean always see Ditha, Malicia or even the very underused 7 powered 4* girls and simply not put Baby Q into your deck.

What are you missing on? 6 damage for one pill, or someboy overpilling on a Sob Dr. LOL. Also, likely no Freaks poison, lol.

2) Cheep - 8/2 +2 life bonus, stop: -3 dam/ min 1. Well, stop cards are vanilla cards most of the time, and this guy is bonus dependent to boot.

What are you missing on? A bloody annoying 8/4 wall which makes SoA pointless because what SoA means most of the time is no DR. He makes people play stupid - heck, you can actually pill against their SoA and win for ALL damage reduced, making a 4 gap and turning your hand into a 3 rond win one.

Gork - 7/8 SoA bonus with poison self for 2 min/4. XU52 has att manip, Mechakolos is a 1 hit KO. Otherwise people just don't use him enough.

What are you missin out on? Pretty much a bloody honey badger who doesn't give a f**k. Unconditiona 7/8 with SoA? Otherwise he kicks ass.
« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

11/196
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 18:42

Nahema is a great card. She's 8/8 to begin with and even against SOA, you can nuke her for a life gap of 10.
12/196
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 18:49

Uhhh, some nice picks!

Personaly, I preffer Uchtul to Cortez in the "somethign noone will use but is in fact deadly" catergoy, except I'd take him to tourneys rather than ELO. One mistake with that guy and the you're very dead. Also, less DR in Tourneys and he could even be good for suiciding to end the match faster

Eugene is bloodly everywhere, and also really strong, except people don't talk about him, yeah.

Lothar's a card I've been meaning to learn how to use properly. Tehre's a list, and Zornado is on it as well. Deffinitely not seing enough play. Huge gap and huge Dr, if he was any better he'd sort of be better than Grax.
13/196
Thursday 26/09/2013, 18:52

Also one more card that is way, way better than you'd assume at first glance is Romana. Yes she costs a ton, and yes she's a staple, but her combination of... everything messess up math in unbelievable ways. That -1 damage min one has wone more games than anyone'd care to believe, and that's just one thing.
14/196
Thursday 26/09/2013, 18:58

Remembered one more on the list of "gotta figure this guy out" - Revok. That guy takes half your life in ELO and I somehow feel that learining how to squeeze him into a deck would make my Berserk play better.
15/196
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Thursday 26/09/2013, 21:29

Revok was definitely nice along with Spyke. I used both in DM back when I was a itty bitty little wittle noob
I'm sure in elo, it would've sucked to face both back when Spyke was elo legal. You can hit with Spyke for a few pillz then go all out with Revok, lose, get pillz back, hit with something else. Or you could do the inverse, win with Revok, take opp to 5 life, hit with Spyke. If you lost with Revok, you'd hit with something else
16/196
hutson01134 - Hero - wicked souls English
Sunday 29/09/2013, 06:32

Mark
I mean, he is not the best card, but he seems to get overlooked constantly (esp if played before the last round). People would just rather play their SoA or Dr on cards like Nancy, Anita, or even Joana.
Oh, and you should always use fury on Mark... He is nearly useless without it.

This comes from using him while trying to get the Freaks LD (I got up to 7 wins, but then I got the Ld and my score reset...)
17/196
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 29/09/2013, 07:23

Mark is overlooked because he is inferior to over half a dozen other Rescue 3*.
18/196
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Sunday 29/09/2013, 07:41

Massiv
20/196
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 29/09/2013, 09:45

« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals