Favourite overlooked cards

Wednesday 25/09/2013, 14:43
Kefalo - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
95 messages
Kefalo - Legend - the shockwavesEnglish - Wednesday 25/09/2013, 14:43

So, since the big ELO discussion brought up the fact that way too many cards in the game never see play because nothing quite measures up to the staples, I'd love to have an "underused card appreciation thread". There are cards out there that you just put into your deck for missions or whatever reason and they won you more matches than any staple and have a special place in your heart.

For me there's a number of them:

1) Baby Q, 4* 6/6 SoB with -2/min 1 DR. You will aways, and I mean always see Ditha, Malicia or even the very underused 7 powered 4* girls and simply not put Baby Q into your deck.

What are you missing on? 6 damage for one pill, or someboy overpilling on a Sob Dr. LOL. Also, likely no Freaks poison, lol.

2) Cheep - 8/2 +2 life bonus, stop: -3 dam/ min 1. Well, stop cards are vanilla cards most of the time, and this guy is bonus dependent to boot.

What are you missing on? A bloody annoying 8/4 wall which makes SoA pointless because what SoA means most of the time is no DR. He makes people play stupid - heck, you can actually pill against their SoA and win for ALL damage reduced, making a 4 gap and turning your hand into a 3 rond win one.

Gork - 7/8 SoA bonus with poison self for 2 min/4. XU52 has att manip, Mechakolos is a 1 hit KO. Otherwise people just don't use him enough.

What are you missin out on? Pretty much a bloody honey badger who doesn't give a f**k. Unconditiona 7/8 with SoA? Otherwise he kicks ass.
« Previous12345678910Next »

31/95
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Wednesday 09/10/2013, 18:40

Otakool has SOA combined with decent 6/4 stats which makes him my second choice of the 3 Junkz line up after Romana. Tremorh and Jiro are both rather shakier than Otakool, who is basically a mini Qubik which means solidness.
32/95
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 11/10/2013, 19:40

So now that Frank has a mission of his own.. I can tell why he's overlooked. In layman's terms, it's because Rescue exists. And Huracan. And Sentinel. And Junkz. And all the other cards that have more than 6 points of attack manipulation. Or 6 or more power. Which is like everything except Tula.
33/95
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 11/10/2013, 19:56

Harrow Ld is a pretty good candidate for this spot.

With many clans,you don't have cards that protect themselves from their own clanmates' bonus,and that can really suck sometimes. Enter Harrow Ld,destroyer of Caelus Cr,Robb Cr ,the entire All Stars clan,and get a nice bit of damage to go along with it. Maybe it doersn't get the respect it deserves because its legendary,or maybe there's the stigma of not being Striker or just not being Marina,but this card really is solid.
34/95
Gomla - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Friday 11/10/2013, 21:01

Eebiza - 8/5 on a 4 with pillz back in an attack manipulation clan, her price should have never went under 5k, great underrated card here.

Cley - Sure, Confidence, especially in a clan with a bonus to help them win a match may not be the strongest ability to have, but when it does acivate, you have an 8/6 3-star. Someone tell me that isn't nice.
35/95
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 11/10/2013, 22:53

As is that new Huracan "miss" right now. 7/1 with confidence +4 dam isn't "too bad", however it isn't "too good" either with the abundance of other decent 2-stars in the clan.
36/95
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 16:04

Mantiz & Gibson are pure solidity, really useful cards in events when you know the most popular opposition decks
37/95
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 17:32

Thomy is a 3* Gibson, and is far more solid than his market price suggests. I'd say he is joint 2nd place with Carmen for best Sentinel 3*, and 2nd only to Valentina Ld. This is true as much in mono as in split decks, I'd take his SOB over the shaky 9 power of John and attack manip. of Martha any day
38/95
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 17/10/2013, 02:15

I've been playing some of the older ones and Titus is a decent 3-star. As long as his ability isn't stopped, getting an 8 power is pretty good for star count. If you're doing mono-All Stars, then Miss Jessie is worth getting since you can get +4 or 3 health (depending if you're using a Leader).
39/95
Bemmoth - Titan English
Thursday 17/10/2013, 10:28

@yaoihuntresse
Titus - the Mini-Copper. 8/9-10 instead of 9/8 +8 atk.

Twyh too. Creates a 13 gap, and with DRs or Defeat cards, you can make a dangerous deck.
40/95
SVR Soul - Titan - survivor English
Thursday 17/10/2013, 15:32

I was very surprised by Quasichoco when i played it.

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals