Help with beginner deck - Vortex

Monday 30/09/2013, 14:11
-Saladin - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
-Saladin - Titan - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 30/09/2013, 14:11

Hello to you all, I have tried to build a Vortex deck since it seemed to be fitting my budget and not to bad from what i read. I have built something that I think you can call a deck, but I am not so sure.

This is the deck so far
Cyb Lhia 2*
Ward hg 2*
Bublegmm 2*
Neloe 2*
Deea 3*
Kronnen 4*
C Beast 5*
Oflgn 5*

total = 25*
My problems so far, put aside my lack of experience, are Kronnen being not to good I find myself using him almost always as a bluff when revenge is activated and that due to a low budget i had to settle for cards like Ward hg and Bublegmm.

I would love to hear suggestions for improvements, even sell some of those cards and make a nice half deck. my budget as it is right now stands on 8200ctz and I can sell cards if need be.
« Previous12Next »

11/19
-Saladin - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 01/10/2013, 18:57

Thoazol, would you agree to help in in private messages?
12/19
_Guedes_ - Master Português
Tuesday 01/10/2013, 19:01

"Should'nt i counsider what Vortex im gonna use according to the other clan ill choose? and maybe its a stupid question, but should i not play 5* cards in a half deck?"

Yes, you should.

If you want to use 2 4*, use Dagg and X-0DUS.

Another nice 5* that is very underestimated imo is Sekutor (way better than C Beast imo). And its cheaper too.
13/19
Tuesday 01/10/2013, 19:08

Again. thanks you. and if you disregard my low budget, what could be a good pair with Vortex? I was thinking allstarz as they seem good vs SOA which bothers me alot, or maybe GHEISTS or Skeelz or Jungo for SOB and SOA. what do you think? Am I just saying nonsense?
14/19
DUC-San - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Tuesday 01/10/2013, 19:25

Jungo and Allstars are good options. They're not very expensive and they have good cards

*Allstars: Jessie and Saki cost 3k and 7k. Also Marina (more expensive) and Karen, Nathan, Loretta and Randy do well.
*Jungo: They have great 2*: Jean, Pegh, Mindy, Wendy and also Nyema, Ongh (expensive) Eggman, Scopica and Rodney are great.

I don't know your budget, but you can also choose for:
Pussycats: Diana, Clover, Lucy and Brittany (22k)
Junkz: Qubik, Flanagan, Tremorh and Fuzz (18k)
UluWatu: Eddie, Noland, Dave, Eugene (not even 6k)
15/19
_Guedes_ - Master Português
Tuesday 01/10/2013, 19:27

I got and easy 1300 elo last 2 weeks with Skeelz/Vortex deck.
16/19
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 01/10/2013, 20:00

Add to the list Sigurd, EXTREMELY UNDERRATED CARD. He can work well when you need him to, you just have to play him correctly, as your inexperienced I'd leave him. Give him a go though!
17/19
Tuesday 01/10/2013, 20:30

Guedes, can i get the list please? and azeem, how will i fit a 5* with allstarz?
18/19
DUC-San - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Tuesday 01/10/2013, 20:43

Maybe?
-Sigurd
-Dagg, T Gaank
-Saki, Randy
-Jessie, Cyb Lhia, C Wing
Or if you have a bigger budget: Marina -> Dagg and Randy -> Deea

5 + 4 + 4 + 3 + 3 + 2 + 2 +2 = 25*
19/19
jlegolas - Master - night school English
Tuesday 01/10/2013, 22:47

He got bigger budget lol (500 k).

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals