What's up with nerfing Huracans?

Wednesday 02/10/2013, 09:13
whatsanickname - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
whatsanickname - Master English - Wednesday 02/10/2013, 09:13

Okay i've been getting kinda pissed about this whole "make sure almost every 5 star Huracan can't be put in a deck for elo crap." Seriously i know many other cards that shouldn't be aloud if that's the case. I don't think it's fair at all to disable like almost half of the Huracan cards. Like the difference between disabling a few cards that are reasonable to disable and disabling almost all the 5 stars and some 4 stars is you have now quite literally eliminated anyone from using them. You can't build a proper deck with 2 stars and 3 stars unless you are going to only use them as your secondary. At lease make more of them so everyone can just jump on the band wagon and drop them out every week. Something needs to be done, i hardly even use them but still think we shouldn't just go around eliminating a whole clan from elo. Please staff do something about this.

Thank you
« Previous12Next »

11/13
I eat pasta - Senior English
Friday 04/10/2013, 06:12

They are still solid. Broken 1350 many times with just a 11* half deck. Huracan have a bonus were the 2* and 3* are just amazing
12/13
412rayray - Guru - D-Versified English
Friday 04/10/2013, 15:40

Kefalo ur r correct pollo is awesome. He's te only answer to SOA n his ability works so well w the Huracan bonus my opp has to b very careful when they use who. He dominates against GHEIST/Roots. Probably one of my fav 2* cards
13/13
A-Trak - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 02:26

Seriously it's not fair!

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals