Disastrous Personalities

Disastrous Personalities
Friday 04/10/2013, 11:57
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
32 messages
Disastrous Personalities
Espectroscuro - Admin English - Friday 04/10/2013, 11:57

What with managing and controlling the clans, day-to-day life of the peaceful inhabitants of Clint City is often seriously put to the test by the arrogance of certain figures.

For example, Nabrissa, the 2 star Pussycats feline who will scratch anyone who dares to disobey her, or the 4 star GHEIST member, Dr Ergo, with his thirst for world domination! And of course we mustn't forget level 3 Frozn member, Stooge, who is doing his best to control his merry band of crazed penguins. And in the midst of all this is sweet Graven, the alien tourist who is now a level 5 Berserk member and wouldn’t think twice about ripping up a phone booth. .

Get these characters in the shop's packs.
5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous1234Next »

11/32
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 04/10/2013, 17:00

Stooge would have been a better design with 8/5 dam = dam opp, so he doesn't get screwed over by +/- power clans
12/32
Maxxor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Friday 04/10/2013, 17:04

Where is the new miss clint city thats what im wondering
13/32
Decade2010 - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 04/10/2013, 18:46

I remembered how people were complaining about how berzerkers didn't have a lower min for bonus but others saying that would make fang pi Chan and La Junta redundant and that's why they have a min 2 but doesn't Uppers bonus make sakrohkms bonus redundant
14/32
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 00:55

Pretty meh release in my opinion:

Stooge: no better way to make a clan with little cards "better" than by introducing an extremely situational 3-star. While the idea of a "potential ko card" may seem good, you're almost never going to get it due to the lack of commonly-used 8 damage cards, and the overabuse of soa/sob. The nail in the coffin comes in the form of competition: Hakunak has the same stats factoring in his ability, and tiwi, Sah Brinak, and Haaken will almost always be used over both of them. 4/10.

Dr Ergo: really not worth commenting on, basically the same stats as Leviatonn only with 1 more star, 1 more power, and a shakier ability. 5/10.

Graven: many people were wondering when Berzerk would get a "compromise" between Cortez and Taylor, and this card seems to be it. Ability allows this card to take sents and Rescue head on (as the former's 8-powered cards will lose in a pill tie, and the latter has only few cards who can tie it after 2 pills). Only concern is the min, as it allows this card to be ruined by all-stars, Sakrohm, and Uppers. 7.5/10.

(Shtupid thing is forcing me to do a second post).
15/32
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 00:56

(continued..)

Nabrissa: this card confuses me greatly. For one, it's yet another 2-star animal given to an odd clan (Amiral Coco, Doug Snop). Secondly, while it may seem "useful", the ability and bonus of this card combine to create a very odd mismatch of sorts (being a 9/4 2-star with minimal dr). While it may "spell the end" of the already never-used Wanda, the existence of Lucy and the already amazing pool of 3-stars make this card too unneeded. 7/10, 8.5 if they change its ability to revenge: -2opp power and damage min 1.
16/32
GULLA RW - Imperator - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Saturday 05/10/2013, 00:58

So 2 more nbs + miss clintz city and we are at exactly 999 characters.
I hope the staff plans to make number 1.000 something special
17/32
dizzzyy {RW} - Titan - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Saturday 05/10/2013, 09:32

@Myeltd:
Cherry, Clover and?
18/32
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 09:51

Graven is not ruined by All Stars, Sakrohm or All Stars. Rarely would he be pilled low enough for the minimum to be relevant. I wouldn't really call him a compromise between Cortez and Taylor... he doesn't function much like either of them, and is better than both.

I'm also not really seeing the 'already amazing pool of 3-stars' in Pussycats. Aside from Clover, I wouldn't call Jayzel, Noemi and Cherry an 'amazing' selection.
19/32
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Saturday 05/10/2013, 11:28

@ Maxxor : On Facebook, they announced that Miss Derby Queen should be arriving on the 11th.
20/32
princekhlil12 - Hero English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 16:20

Great release

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals