Disastrous Personalities

Disastrous Personalities
Friday 04/10/2013, 11:57
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
32 messages
Disastrous Personalities
Espectroscuro - Admin - Le p0tagerEnglish - Friday 04/10/2013, 11:57

What with managing and controlling the clans, day-to-day life of the peaceful inhabitants of Clint City is often seriously put to the test by the arrogance of certain figures.

For example, Nabrissa, the 2 star Pussycats feline who will scratch anyone who dares to disobey her, or the 4 star GHEIST member, Dr Ergo, with his thirst for world domination! And of course we mustn't forget level 3 Frozn member, Stooge, who is doing his best to control his merry band of crazed penguins. And in the midst of all this is sweet Graven, the alien tourist who is now a level 5 Berserk member and wouldn’t think twice about ripping up a phone booth. .

Get these characters in the shop's packs.
5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous1234Next »

21/32
Katsu-chan - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 19:51

@ Myeltd:
1 - ODD clan? I havent see any dog or cat in the ZOO did u?
2 - I dont see any 3 star in ELO nowadays except Clover
3 - 7/2 Revenge -2 pow and dam min 1? If u win with that only get 2 dam - if u lose with that even if dam decrease to 1 u still lose 2 round already (1 round for revenge to active and 1 round) & that is not really good in ELO
22/32
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Saturday 05/10/2013, 20:46

Myeltd

Wow you must have extremely high expectations for a card if Graven, Dr Ergo an Nabrissa that bad.

First of all, Graven is very strong, imo the best Berzerk 5* by far. Stable power and damage, a great atk manipulation and possible 8-10 lifegap make this card an immediate staple for Berzerk, in both T2 and especially ELO.

Dr Ergo is an amazing card, together with Leviatonn the clan now has 2 easy to use full stopper which always are a danger. Dr Ergo´s stats are good as well, especially for a GHEIST. Facing two full stoppers is extremely annoying and throws over every tactic a deck could have had. It depends on preference if you like Hriger (or even Methane) better than him.

Now where are all the amazing 3* Pussycats? Clover is good, Cherry rarely even is used anymore for her obvious weaknesses and the only one left i can imagine is Jayzel, which rarely finds her way into decks as well. Nabrissa opens up completely new ways of using Pussycats, as now the 2* no more are simple sacrifices anymore. She is great and Pussycats players should know how good she is.

Unfortunately, Stooge is a waste of space, especially of the space that could have been anamazing Frozn card... one that Frozn need badly!
23/32
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 21:51

Going of the Jungo thing, if I were Jose Star or Nabrissa, I would easily stay with my masters rather than join the Jungo. Lots of money and care. Though it is rather humorous to look at the difference between Askai and Carrotus(seen in Varoslav's artwork).

That and the Jungos tend to be more Anthropomorphic than the other clan animals...
24/32
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Sunday 06/10/2013, 01:16

Nabrissa - I like her she has a good ability and a good bonus but she is tied down with Revenge normally would be a problem but in her case isn't as she is in the Pussycats clan. I would replace Wanda with Nabrissa but I don't think Nabrissa would replace Lucy but she can be used with Lucy in a mono deck or even a half deck

Stooge - Hmm I like his stats of 8/4 and the Frozn bonus but his ability puts me off using him as it is Copy: Power And Damage Opp if he doesn't have his bonus his power will only go down. I would prefer him as a 6/4 or if he was 8/4 with Confidence tied to his ability.

Dr Ergo - I like him he has 7 Power and 5 Damage his ability (although conditional) and bonus make him a full stop. I think Reprisal is better then ,it's counterpart, Courage. With Courage you would have to think of when to play courage against your opponent but reprisal makes your opponent think twice about what card to play against you.

Graven - I love him he has it all a high power of 8, a High damage of 6 and an awesome ability which makes it easier for him to win. I can see him being ELO Banned as attack manipulation as high as his is really strong especially on a 8 powered card. I can see him being first choice of 5* for Berzerk clan in Survivor, Deathmatch and Duel.
25/32
Agent Chris - Guru - Agent of Mystery English
Sunday 06/10/2013, 05:29

Pussycats yay! Nabrissa will going to be a staple 2 star for Pcats!
26/32
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Monday 07/10/2013, 16:05

Oh and... Nabrissa will not replace Wanda... Because NOONE plays Wanda anymore!!!
27/32
Chapeist HoA - Senior - Harbingers of Ares Português
Monday 07/10/2013, 18:42

Nabrissa + Lucy = perfect combo

I can't wait to get the new Berzerk card to have my Berzeerk collection complete again
28/32
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Monday 07/10/2013, 18:52

Nabrissa: Right clan + right ability = great card. A hand with Clover, Diana, and Nabrissa will keep your opponents guessing where the pills are-- Pussycat DR makes Nabrissa's 4 damage nothing to take lightly.

Dr Ergo: Doesn't hit as hard as 4* staples Methane and Hriger, but (with the possible exception of ELO-banned Toro) definitely the best defensive 4* in the clan-- which is good for a clan short on defensive cards since Bristone got banned. Could definitely see some effective setups with this guy.

Graven: Equal in power and gap to Cortez, and has a great ability to help him win rounds. Super solid against both SOA and SOB. Graven isn't as good at threatening KOs as Cortez is, but is clearly superior in a life-control game and/or unopposed by SOA.

Stooge: Niche card. Great base stats against SOA, but I don't think his ability will be all that effective, especially factoring in the sometimes predictable Frozn bonus. Unless it was a heavy SOA week, I doubt he would crack a good Frozn lineup.
29/32
Tatsuya Shiba - Legend - ★.O.J.O.T.A.S.★ Español
Thursday 17/10/2013, 09:56

Https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/q74/s720x720/1374988_561669083886979_829266364_n.jpg
a new rare Nightmare this friday? Beetlejuice!
30/32
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 17/10/2013, 11:54

The other 3 clans joining the Nightmare might be Vortex, All Stars, and Fang Pi Clang.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals