Vortex / All Stars

Vortex / All Stars
Friday 04/10/2013, 12:43
-Saladin - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Vortex / All Stars
-Saladin - Titan - Open CasketEnglish - Friday 04/10/2013, 12:43

As many of the helpers in my last subjects suggested, I have decided to use a Vortex/All Stars deck. I have a base for a deck (I think) but it obviously needs improvements. my budget is 46k and I can get some more by selling cards. the current deck is:
Naele
T Gaank Alexei
Randy Saki
Cyb Lya C Wing Jessie

Many suggested Marina to me, and i would really like an explanation since i do not see why she is worth 22k
thank you very much!

2/7
Kungfu Sock - Senior - Open Casket English
Friday 04/10/2013, 14:39

Marina has solid stats, especially with her bonus. You pill against her, you get your damaged reduced, you don't pill, she gets 5 damage down. Really good fork card. I agree paying 22k for her is hard, but if you have the clintz available she is a very solid addition.

Other changes you may consider:
Naele to Shaakarti
Or Naele to Dagg or X-0DUS
and upgrade Cyb Lya or C Wing to Deea

With Shaakarti + Deaa/Dagg/ T Gaank/ and Alexei or Marina you have a good chance at a surprise 2hitk0 with fury or a loss with C Wing.
3/7
-Saladin - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 04/10/2013, 15:00

I really like Naele, i thought about Dregn and Shaakarti, Decided on Naele because she has pretty solid base stats so she is a bit less vulnerable to SOA than Dregn, the difference in price has no ground in my opinion. Shaakarti looks nice too, I decided on Naele because she is easier to bluff with and the 8 power really makes a difference. If the are any flaws in my logic so far, please point them out.
I can switch Naele to Dagg, I don't like X-0DUS and Cyb lia to Deea, but I'm not sure it's worth the loss of Naele, that's losing two 8 power cards (2 out the total three i have) for relatively low, very vulnerable to SOA, 2 cards.
again, if my logic is flawed, i would love to hear about it
I think about switching Alexei to Marina thanks to your explanation, but should I think about another SOA card?
And I am having a bit of a trouble against Nightmare and Piranas, any suggestions?
4/7
412rayray - Imperator - D-Versified English
Friday 04/10/2013, 15:36

Marina is totally worth it as sock said she's a great 2-way card. If ur having problems w SOA add Saki her copy: opp bonus will shut down pirhannas n Nightmare plus she has decent stats. As for Cyb I really like her because most people that use her use her rd1 n pill the crap out of her so she becomes either a good bluff card or a solid 7dmg (end results of her poison in rd1) T Gaank is good, Neloe is an option Dagg, Deea, Naele r all decent cards as well
5/7
-Saladin - Titan - Open Casket English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 13:31

I got Marina just now, and I already have Saki. so I took out Alexei and put Marina instead, the deck works much better actually, when i draw good of course. My problems now are still SOA, SOB, and the fact that if i draw Randy or Jessie or C Wing along with three other from the opposite clan my chances of winning fall. I was thinking of another combination, of Vortex or All Stars with Skeelz. think that might work?
6/7
Kungfu Sock - Senior - Open Casket English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 14:34

If your happy with Confidence/revenge cards then stick with Naele, I personally don't get on well with them but that's just me.
Cyb is one of the best first round openers in the game in my opinion. You can use loads of pills or none, and as long as the opponent dosn't call a bluff then your going to benefit a lot from a 2*.

If you really are struggling with Piranas/Nightmare then perhaps it is worth keeping Alexei as ability Soa does hurt them. But I think Marina would be more beneficial against most other clans. Saki is great vs Sob bonus and although you said you didn't like him X-0DUS is an option for Soa.
7/7
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Monday 07/10/2013, 21:45

Sounds like a solid start-- AS/Vortex is a great combo because AS will usually dominate at high pill counts, which you'll have plenty of, with Vortex returning pills on defeat.

Consider changing Randy to Karen if you're having trouble with SOA. Karen is also more solid without her bonus. You could also do an alternate setup with only 1 3*.

Cyb Lhia is a good card in a control deck; having too many nukes can make her redundant. Here's my pick for a solid AS/Vortex deck:

Jessie
Saki
Marina
Heartnett

C Wing
Cyb Lhia
T Gaank
X-0DUS (or Dagg)

This setup gives you a little bit of everything, and should be pretty solid.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals