Help my pick for this weak =D

Monday 07/10/2013, 00:47
Goodguydavor - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Goodguydavor - Veteran - Dragons Cro ClanEnglish - Monday 07/10/2013, 00:47

Ok so after long time of using single decks i decide to try to make half deck =P. for this elo weak i had 2 decks in mind so if you could give suggestion witch one is better or even improve some on list plz say it in comment below =P

Deck No1 classic 5 star
Dallas
Jessie
Marina
Saki
Derby Queen
El Matador
Magistrado Ld
Zapatino

Deck No2 3 times 4 star
Heartnett
Jessie
Marina
Saki
Wonder Lana
El Matador
Magistrado Ld
Zapatino

My biggest dilemma is what is better in half decks Classic one 5 star or three 4 stars like second or even maybe in this clan combination one 5 star and two 4 stars ?
« Previous12Next »

2/14
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 07/10/2013, 07:15

I don't know how to pick for you if you think you're weak since you said to pick for the weak.

But...

I'd say the first option is better.
3/14
Goodguydavor - Veteran - Dragons Cro Clan English
Monday 07/10/2013, 11:05

Ye i like it more too but i notice many ppl mentioning Heartnett so i didnt know is he maybe better idea then Dallas
4/14
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Monday 07/10/2013, 11:29

The difference between the two decks is Dallas + Derby Queen vs Heartnett + Wonder Lana.

Personally I'd pick the first option. Derby Queen at only 2* is just really nice value, and allows the upgrade to a 5*. Heartnett has some nice uses too though.

I'd be inclined to use Sigurd over Dallas. His round winning power is pretty similar most of the time (and is stronger against common power manipulators like Olga and Herman etc.) On top of that, the extra 2 damage is purposeful in getting underneath the Berzerk and (in particular) the Freaks bonuses. Dallas' ability synergy with the Huracan bonus is pretty negligible in the big scheme of things.

5/14
Monday 07/10/2013, 11:49

Hmmm i didnt even thu about Sigurd... i need to say now when you present it it look quite viable
But i check bans for this weak now and i notice there are some cards free =P so i made this
Jessie
Saki
Marina
Karen
Zapatino
Derby Queen
El Matador
Kinichaw
6/14
dizzzyy {RW} - Titan - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Monday 07/10/2013, 13:14

Jessie, Saki, Marina are the best All Stars.
Magistrado Ld and Derby Queen are staples, too.
Ok, what do we have now? 5 Chars, 14*
This could end in:
4/4/3
5/4/2
5/3/3

The next best All Stars are Heartnett and Quinn (Quinn Overpowers more Chars than Heartnett, but SoB in needed against Freaks, Huracan...). I would Play one of them (Karen and Loretta are Good Chars, too, but they can not win as easily as Quinn and Heartnett).
What could be Good at Huracan? They have Great Chars at each Level. Konicas or Lumberjack? Lumberjack is harder to kill.
El Mercurio and El Matador are great Chars... Ahhhhhhhh...
I would Play
Heartnett, Lumber Jack/El Matador, Gatuchica/Wonder Lana/El Zombino.
7/14
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 07/10/2013, 19:43

Don't use Huracan..
As + Freaks seems like a good option though, Olga Bogdan Shazam Bertha Marina Sigurd/Dallas Saki Jessie.
Watu also is a recommendation for you, their very solid with their cards.
8/14
Monday 07/10/2013, 20:15

Problem whit your idea is that i dont have any watu or Freaks in my collection XD i will try to get some for my next post XD
9/14
412rayray - Imperator - D-Versified English
Tuesday 08/10/2013, 09:54

If I were you I'd swap out zap for pollo, n since I'm not a huge fan of derby (unlike everyone else) nor matador (same) I'd use magistrado/Lana. Should b a better balanced deck IMO
10/14
Tuesday 08/10/2013, 19:29

I actually like your idea for Wonder Lana and Magistrado Ld. but i dont understand why you prefer mister pollo over Zapatino so if you could give me thought process behind that card

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals